McVay will take time to contemplate future

yeah… what’s the fascination with plumbing??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

As a lifetime Rams fan, he’s really becoming everything opposite of what he was 6 years ago

Perhaps it’s just a sign of the times

I’ll stop there

3 Likes

Chronic hair gel usage effects the brain. Just seeps right in. Now the L.A. Looks is making the decisions for him.

2 Likes

Charlie Weiss spoke on the difference years ago. He said the time committment is similar but the time is allotted differently. He said in the NFL its football all day every day and he could grind away on it and shut out the world. As a college coach you might want to review film at 9pm on a Tuesday night as part of your routine, but you have a player with girlfriend issues to help him work thru and you have a fundraising function that night with wealthy boosters. So you have more to balance than in the NFL.

1 Like

I cant for the life of me figure out what Mooch did for 16hrs a day given how shit his results were.

Actually, using my dark arts, I was able to get ahold of his calendar…like The Shining, each page was the same.

1. Find way to get rid of Harrington. Jeff Garcia’s ph # 415-MOO-NBLL

2. Recharge MonkeyPaw with stash of Bill Walsh’s blood. Check on emergency stash of George Seifert’s blood hidden in my perfectly coiffed hair.

3. Talk about NMU/Izzo/SF days with media.

4. Start feathering my bed with the networks for when I get fired, though I have 5 years, so no rush.

3 Likes

How do you think he got so good at Bocce ball?

2 Likes

Mooch had tough decisions….

RB dive - screen -slant???

or …

screen… draw… slant???

or……

RB dive…. RB dive… screen???

Game plans take time….

3 Likes

Gotta mix in that Drag Sledge on 3rd and 3, hit him 5
feet from the sideline 1 yd down the field classic.

1 Like

The future looks dark. LA is going to have several bad years.

2 Likes

Poor Stafford? He asked for this, and it was predictable given the terms of the trade and Rams position. It happened faster than anyone thought possible, maybe.

I’m glad Brad appears to be using a different philosophy than Snead. Success TBD, but our strategy is more sustainable, if we can draft well.

Interesting that one of the most popular strategies atm is trading away proven qbs for future capital.

1 Like

McVay may bolt. Rams will be a shitty going forward imo. They have a lot of holes and a lot of unanswered questions

Well, he sold off everything for a title. Now he wants to get the heck out of there, because they’re going to have some tough seasons ahead.

I’d hope some other team doesn’t jump on him if that’s the route he goes

1 Like

Well, he got away with blaming it on Goff for almost two years, so…

2 Likes

This. Detroit sports reporters fell for the BS as well.

2 Likes

Nope - doesn’t look like it.