Meanwhile the Jets

Tom Brady and Kirk Cousins lost to backup QB’s.
Tom Brady lost his top two receiving threats, and his line couldn’t keep him clean.
Huge surprise. Loss.
Kirk Cousins line couldn’t keep him clean, and he couldn’t make the plays to his top receiving threats.
The Detroit Lions were never going to be a good team before we lost our top 3 bad receivers.

1 Like

All true.
Cousins success is absolutely a tribute to what has been built around him. Really good complimentary pieces, some great ones…and a very solid D more often than not.

1 Like

Is that your way of saying that Cousins is a feckless dumpster fire of a qb? Because if so, spot on.

1 Like

I think it takes a near miracle to get him at “middle of the pack”, but he can make some pretty nice throws that a lot of QBs can’t when there is no pressure. You pressure him at all and he becomes absolutely terrible. He’s a D/D- QB, if you can put heat on him.

With Derick Henry going down for the season, the Bills path to the Super Bowl just got much easier because they couldn’t stop him 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

I didn’t know he went down. I did suspect he’d wear down over time. Power backs just dont stay as healthy in today’s NFL. Their careers seem to end earlier than they used to with Bettis, Means, etc. I love those dudes, and that’s why I wanted J-Will. He has a unique physique that seems to handle the punishment well.
Sorry that Henry got hurt. Hate that shit.

That said…
Go Bills!

I call BS on this one. Where did these ‘reports’ originate from? I would like to learn more.

I know of reports that he didn’t interview well. I don’t remember any of them being attributed to one particular person being unimpressed.

Exactly. There is no way in hell Spielman would let it be known publicly that he ‘wasnt impressed’ with a certain interview. No way.

1 Like