*** MIAMI @ KC: GAME THREAD ***

FWJARASYULn-8CLF1JC_yQm2ofAZXYMv_jW_-k9X-fM

Ok, Iā€™ll stop now.

Will anyone have under inflated balls?

Huh, I guess we have a Peacock account. Iā€™ve never used it until now. The first thing I had to do was tell it not to send my personal information to the NFL. Hooray for this new era of televisionā€¦

1 Like

So Garrett does tonight and Collinsworth does tomorrow. I know itā€™s cold but seems like the winner is Tirico in this situation. Gets to watch one of the craziest games ever then gets to come home to watch the Lions beat up the Rams.

Then gets Monday off.

Not a bad weekend to be Mike.

1 Like

Haha that was a cool sign they just showed: ā€œWe drove 820 miles from Canada 4 the warm weatherā€

2 Likes

Hopefully they lose a lot of money on this terrible idea.

Ooof, wind and the ball basically being an icecube, is gonna make the passing game difficult

Is it really on Peacock only outside of KC and Miami? Are the people who bought NFL tv packages not able to watch? Iā€™d shit a brick if I paid up for Sunday Ticket and didnā€™t get this game included.

Chiefs says, " Cold, what cold?".

Sunday Ticket doesnā€™t include any games that you would otherwise be able to watch without it.

Games broadcast on a local channel in your area, or ESPN, or the NFL Network, or Amazon, etc. are not part of Sunday Ticket.

In addition, Ticket is only for regular season. Itā€™s over for the year.

Chiefs vs Dolphins defense

Shining Jack Nicholson GIF

2 Likes

I feel like this game was over before it started. I hope Iā€™m wrong on that.

1 Like

Fins are Frauds

It amazes me that some of these guys have no long sleeves.

2 Likes

Dolphins are only a few years behind the Lions. Havenā€™t won a playoff game since 2000.

With that said, Dolphins fans donā€™t know shit about a playoff drought.

Sam Martin is a Dolphin?

3 Likes

The Frozen Tundra of Arrowhead just doesnā€™t have the same ring to it.

At least this guy has a bit of an excuseā€¦

1 Like

That field looks very soft, like a Walmart parking lot.