Michigan vs Michigan State Game Thread

Michigan’s defense adjusted to those outside throws. Sometimes I forget that you can make halftime adjustments after watching the Lions.

3 Likes

I saw that on the replay as well, shit throw though.

I think he has a great oline. Its like osu qbs.

1 Like

Yeah. Guess you can grab the aem now

1 Like

Ahh ok I can see that. He does have really good blocking. Can’t say that I’ve ever seen anything incredibly special from him but he is consistent and runs hard… but I see your point. Wouldn’t take him above the 3rd round but that goes for pretty much every RB these days

Sparty’s better start targeting Coleman, he single-handedly kept them in the game that first half with his big catches.

Donovan Edwards was the higher rated recruit yet there is no doubt who the better back is right now. The vision, power, bulldog like qualities, they don’t show up in the star rating but they do on the field. But at the same time, you’re not going to take him in the 1st round either.

1 Like

Seconded.

What’s a good comp for Corum? I said Miles Sanders in another thread, but I’m not sure that is the best comp.

I think Corum is going to cause some problems in the NFL.

1 Like

Home cooking

2 Likes

Didn’t see the replay but judging by the entire Michigan State sideline, UM is getting away with murder.

1 Like

Nice recovery by the punter. Good thing he isn’t 6’2” and a half.

1 Like

Yup. Second third down in a row where there appeared to be blatant pass interference.

1 Like

That was an awesome play for a punter. Maybe 1 in 30 punters make that play.

That no-call was… wow. And they didn’t show the replay because they were too busy showing State losing their minds over it. Respect to the punter for handling that.

State played better than I expected. UM is a good team. But can’t beat Wolverines AND officiating at the Big House.

2 Likes

And without taking the points earlier, it’s now a 3 score game instead of a 2 TD game for the lead. (not counting 2-pt conversions)

Okay, we found our kicker.

1 Like

Moody taking home the game MVP trophy.

Finally a TD!

This game is a wrap.

Tucker is a moron.

I feel for the long-snapper. It isn’t his fault. He looks like he’s 12. It’s coaching for not preparing and recruiting better.

Oh, and Thorne is an embarrassingly bad QB.

1 Like