Mike Valenti: Lions' Free Agency Plan 'Arrogant'

You better have responded with “Thank you sir, may I have another?”

Hes got you guys talking about the things he saying. And you guys are taken the bait. Its better then Doug and gator .

I personally love Valenti as an entertaining radio host.
He does exactly what you said.
Gets people talking/listening/thinking.
Its his job, and he’s damn good at it.

I probably agree with Mikes takes about 50% of the time, but the other 50% is just pure entertainment to me.
I would hate to listen to a radio host who I agree with all the time, as it would eventually bore me and tune in less.

I agree. I dont i agree with everything he says as well. He says positive stuff about lions as well. People never talk about that. No body talks about Doug or gator because their puppies and kittens.

When it comes to anything Valenti has to say…

I meant more aggressive in FA. Sweat would have been the guy who would have made a big difference IMO. The rest of our EDGE crew delivered like 2 sacks or less.

Valenti is a troll. I stopped listening to his show.

1 Like

Hes not at all. He has said many positive things about the lions and wants them to win. Why is no one talking about that?

I mentioned it… feel like he was super positive discussing arnold as well. Basically saying Brad continues to nail it

1 Like

Because it was a deviation. He did it when it was pretty much impossible to critique them, but that’s his schtick. Grumpy old man. It gets tired.

Some New York fan that isn’t good enough for that market.

If I’m not mistaken he was part of the “Lions Free” crowd. Every one of those can stay that way.

Because Valenti is a troll

Yet hes not.

We’ll agree to disagree, but he trolls to antagonize listeners and cause debate.

Then hes good at his job. Hes talk radio host. See were talking about him

That doesn’t mean we’re listening to his show.
I used to, but, not once in the past 15 years.

Yet here we are talking about him. He wins and you guys lose. Because thats what entertainment is about. Im not paying to see a drama movie when its a comedy. At the end of the day hes not a die hard lion fan, but he respects holmes, but doesn’t agree with every move he makes. Do you want him to? That really sounds lame and sad.

I can tell you one thing he lost. A listener.
And, I won my sanity (for the most part).
Hey, maybe he’s learned something in the last 15 years. I wouldn’t know.
15 years ago he was an arrogant ass that wore his despise of Detroit teams like it was a badge of honor.
When he guaranteed the Tigers wouldn’t win 70 games, that was the end for me. Btw, we went to the World Series that year.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
Still number one talk show in Detroit. Btw lost