Mike Valenti: Lions' Free Agency Plan 'Arrogant'

Thought it was worth re-visiting in light of today’s signings.

Valenti and Greenberg are never worth revisiting much less visiting.

18 Likes

Right now valenti is pumped about the re-signings.

I won’t disparage the guy for his gig. Controversy is his gig. I used to listen to him when I lived up there. It passed the time in the car before podcasts took over.

2 Likes

Dont necessarily disagree but i prefer him to the carlos/sharp aholes as he has at least shown the ability to say positive things about the lions when they earn it. He has been quite pro lions really the last 3 months or so and going into last year. He just leans into the emotional negative take very quick for ratings it seems or perhaps because he is a ny sports fan and that is how they function.

I too remember once upon a time finding the Lions FA plans arrogant.

That was before Holmes bitch-slapped me with an NFC championship appearance.

4 Likes

If i recall right, valenti said that pre reader signing.

1 Like

Pay our guys and continue to draft well. FA fills whats left. We are building the correct way.

4 Likes

The den

Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

Super Bowl slap coming soon :laughing:

3 Likes

Lions front office was clearly saving their salary cap money for their own players.

4 Likes

Valente is a pot calling the kettle black.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: Valenti Sucks.

1 Like

Who in the HELL is Mike Valenti???

King of the Dip Shits that who.

2 Likes

That’s where I am at. Detroit sports fix…with tempered emotional response to whatever take he or cough WOODWARD cough has regarding detroit sports takes. Passes the time in the commute.

Well for me, it could have been more than an appearance if we’d been more aggressive last year. It “should” have been a SB ring. BenJo staying has helped me live with it because I think he is a huge factor in us getting back to that moment again.

Funny you should say that. Many felt that Dan should’ve been less aggressive and kicked a FG instead of going for it on 4th down.

I am in the process of listening to the video but how has the Lions offseason been arrogant. We have went after positions of need and the offseason is FAR from over. You are going to see more cuts after the draft. I know this guy likes drama but this seems crazy.