Millenesque Suggestion

The Rams gave us a gift card, so we can splurge a little bit. :rofl:

3 Likes

The only way I see Johnston being a good idea is if all of the CBs flunk the predraft process, and then Bijan and Branch are ruled out because of positional value. Oh, also Bresee, Wilson, and Murphy would have to fall in value.

In that crazy scenario, and then if we don’t resign Chark, I would like taking Johnston at 6.

1 Like

I think most of us are grappling with an Okudah-type decision at #3 again. I loved Johnston highlights early on and hoped we could get him with our Lions pick before it floated to #18. Since then I watched snippets of games where separation was a problem and he looked like Mr Golladay. So I’ve cooled on him. Maybe take him at #18? But I think a late round WR is the way to go this year.

I love Brian Branch but 6 is WAY too high.

Bijan? ■■■■ if I care. I’m just a fan and I’d be giddy as hell to have him.

The main thing with Johnson is that if those traits are backed up he’s a once every 3 to 4 year prospect. X receivers with that athletic profile plus instincts/feel are a couple times a decade players.

3 Likes

If he works out as expected he’s definitely a top ten player IMO.

1 Like

I love Flowers. Though it may be bc I’m a homer I’m also a big Trey Palmer fan. I like Hyatt as well. Tons of WR speed in this class. They aren’t true X WRs though. Then again I may be making too much of replacing Chark’s exact profile.

I think we have 4 solid WR’s. 5 if we keep Chark. 3 solid RB’s.
And no RG. That’s what I think.
Let’s finish the team??
You’re the one talking about using the pick for WR or RB, when we need OG, DT, LB, DB’s.

Yeah that’s why I made the Wilson post. The fact is someone going around our spot is gonna turn out good. It’s on Brad to find that guy. I have confidence in him, but it’s a tough spot. Kinda reminds me of the Hockenson year, didn’t love a lot of our options then either.

To be honest I’d take below chart value to move back.

I would too but we say this pretty much every year. Well not every year, but a lot. You rarely see any team do that. Maybe it’s a no-no amongst teams cause they don’t want to open a Pandora’s box.

Just throw talent on the field and let Jared cook!

Yes I would at 6 what G is worth that pic, definitely not taking a LB there either. Can see a CB but not great value at 6. And as far as RB Williams is a FA so we don’t have 3 as you said and Swift is next year. And Chark may not be resigned.

Your just draft by need and not value witch was part of the post.

I guess we should just put all this on hold until FA?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m not married to a OG at #6. Bijon would definitely be tempting. I don’t see a WR.
We need to fill the holes. That’s all I’m really saying.
There are positions we have nearly desperate need at. We can’t ignore them for flash and eye candy.

1 Like

Agree 6 is a hard spot to be. I don’t want a WR my self but don’t real want Oline either there. But would be ok with Bijon.

“Cook”? If Jared and Cristen start adding a bunch of bathrooms to their mansion I’m going to worry.

1 Like

That’s too sensible. The mods should ban you for that. :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

I may ban myself for a couple months. :rofl:

1 Like

I guess we should have all seen this as a bad omen last offseason when the Broncos stadium caught on fire.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.