Minshew to the Raiders

I never said that so I am discluded from that group and well within my right to tell you to accept it and move on :laughing:

Maybe the NYJ? Let him learn from Rodgers for a year or 2.

Oh, thatā€™s not a bad shout actually.

RB Chicago Bears

I think they will be stuck trading him to the purple incarnation of satanā€¦

Patriots would be my guess. They have a long way to go. Does it make sense to take a QB now with that dumpster fire of a team? If they take a QB his chances of busting are extremely high imo. I wouldnā€™t want to go there

Trade the pick for a haul and trade for Fieldsā€¦sorry Justinā€¦

I love watching Minshew. Happy he will have a full time show to watch each week!!!

#MinshewMania

Thatā€™s true of 3 out of every 4 teams picking in the top 5 every year. Itā€™s why theyā€™re there. And yet they still take QBs all the time.

That said I do think thereā€™s a chance they take a trade haul and go the vet QB route. I just donā€™t think itā€™s because a rookieā€™s chance of busting is high.

I mean I donā€™t think thatā€™s the reason why they would pass either. Nobody thinks their guy has a high bust chance.

If they Love a guy they stay put. If they donā€™t they trade the pick. It really is that simple because that pick will be in demand.

Looks like they just signed Brissett.

Could that signal the patriots going with a guy like JJ McCarthy at 3? 8 million is pretty expensive for a backup. Could be a bridge type guyā€¦because imo, JJ is not a day 1 starter

1 Like

Either that or the trade down.

2 Likes

Usually donā€™t see teams trade down and then take a QB though

Oh I donā€™t think they would if they traded down.

Honestly they have lots of options even with that signing:

1. Draft a rookie QB and use Brissett as a bridge.
  2. Trade down for a haul, bolster your frankly shitty roster, and let Brissett start all year.
  3. Stick tight and take Marvin Harrison Jr., the best player in the draft, and start Brissett.
1 Like