**MNF Bears vs Steelers Thread**

It has that feel.

2 Likes

So even if the lions were in the AFC north, we’d be getting screwed on calls against the Steelers instead of the packers…

2 Likes

If I had to guess, they’ll have that man-child beast coming back next year and a first round OLman to boot. Fields could be sitting comfortably next season.

1 Like

Fields delivers 2 nice balls.

2 Likes

I am rooting for the Bears to win this game. It won’t make any difference on our season, and fuck these refs.

4 Likes

JUSTIN FIELDS

1 Like

Great play by Fields! I think they scored too fast though.

Michael Scott, you’re up

3 Likes

Yep that guy would totally be 0-8 behind our ok line instead of his garbage line he has.

And since he went to Ohio State he is destined to be a shitty NFL QB

2 Likes

Fuuuuuck.
I hope this is not a sign of things to come.

Dear Mr. Fields.

Please suck.

2 Likes

Sun

Shine

Dog

Ass

Every

Now

And

Then

3 Likes

It’s calls and games like this that make me wonder about the legitimacy of the league… just always seems there is a bias towards the “legacy” type teams

2 Likes

I’ve been dogging Justin Fields all season. That was big-time, coming-of-age shit right there.

3 Likes

Gonna be another big PI call coming up on this drive.

2 Likes

Just had a group text flow through about exactly this

1 Like

But, but, he can’t throw, and, he had that bad game against Northwestern, and, we need that two time pro bowler who literally THROWS THE BALL AWAY ON 4TH DOWN!!!.

Lol Steelers.

yep… screw the refs and the Stealers.

Plus… silver lining… a Bears win makes their beanz less valuable.

2 Likes

I mean, I guess the bears are a “legacy” team too. But the lack of quality and standards in officiating in this day and age is just atrocious.

They don’t have day 1 beanz because they traded up for the future all pro.

2 Likes