MNF Thread - We got 2 Games Tonight

Almost halftime, so far the timing has been good.

Game on /Minny & Philly

1 Like

Another angle :joy:

Eagles up first TD.

1 Like

Eagles are legit! Hurts is something.

3 Likes

Starting to think Hurts doesnt suck as much as most ppl think…

9 Likes

Hurts seems pretty good so far this season. Just don’t think he will last past week 12.

2 Likes

That’s my thinking. Like the player and love his running ability but just don’t think he can run that much in the nfl.

2 Likes

I am not really a fan.

I don’t feel like I am gonna get 2x the enjoyment of a MNF game.

I feel like I am gonna enjoy 2 games about 1/3 as much

2 Likes

Slay is covering Justin Jefferson most of the game…

2 Likes

Every time I see Big Play Slay I curse that moron Patricia for running our pro bowl corner off, damn idiot.

5 Likes

Hurts looks very impressive and Phillys d looks solid as well. They might well find themselves deep in the playoffs. Makes our 3 pt loss a bit less painful

3 Likes

Want the eagles to dominate the vikings… 2 reasons

1. Helps lions in standings
  2. Need jefferson to stay under 15 fantasy pts to get a win.

Their division is pretty weak. If Hurts stays healthy they are winning the East. The Giants and Foreskins should be 4 easy wins for them. Plus the Cowboys without Dak right now.

Really can’t believe we got rid of slay. Smh. GREAT play against JJ one on one.

And hurts is still looking legit. And I was absolutely not a fan of him and didn’t see “it” with him last year.

How many penalties we going to see tonight???

damn what a poor call on Smith

Remember Slay was trading Jerseys with other star players and in the locker room Fat Pat told Slay to “Stop sucking other guys dicks”. Yeah Patricia, his pro bowl play doesn’t matter, he was a loser for trading Jerseys, right. What a complete fool he was.