MNF Thread - We got 2 Games Tonight

Not sure why we get 2 games, but I love it! Go Bills and Eagles!

1 Like

Allen is such a beast.

1 Like

If you could clone a perfect QB, he might be it. Big, strong, fast and tough as nails.

If he can stay healthy he might be the biggest competition to Tom Brady as GOAT. I think Mahomes will have more of a Peyton Manning career.

1 Like

NFL has been 2 MNF games in week 1 in the past few years…
but maybe the Russ return & wreck was the influence to do a single game this year???

1 Like

Losing Taylor Lewan on the 1st play, huge blow for the Titans.

Starting next season they’re going to do 3 MNF doubleheaders a year per the new TV deal.

2 Likes

And oh … he can pass good too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dan O just said “The Bills haven’t punted in 4 of their last 6 games” - That is unreal.

3 Likes

Two Monday Night games?
Not that I’m complaining, just find it odd that there’s two games and running up against each other.

2 Likes

They have been doing it once a season or so for the last few years

Second game is always on the west coast. It kind if sucks for them that half the fans on the west coast might not be home from work when the games usually start

In past years the games weren’t at the same time. This year they’re starting about 75 minutes apart so that kickoff in the 2nd game will be around halftime if the first game.

The goal is to do some sort of hybrid red zone type coverage for the 2nd half of the first game / 1st half of the 2nd game.

1 Like

Yeah but it’s always a doubleheader and on the first Monday Night. This game won’t even be at halftime when the next game starts so they’ll run up against each other.

More football is a good thing, I just find it odd from a scheduling and ratings standpoint.

4 Likes

What I like the most about it is being able to see a game start at a reasonable hour on the east coast. Normal MNF games are just too damn late.

4 Likes

Less commercials to watch! I love it.

Big stop there by the Titans on 4th down.

2 Likes

Yea I didn’t realize there was overlap
I was thinking back to back
That is a weird way to go

I remember when I was a kid, it was a 9pm EST kickoff. Games wouldn’t end until close to 1am some times. Wasn’t getting much sleep in high school on monday nights.

For sure, as a fan I love it especially with it being two very interesting games but from a business perspective, it’s just kind of odd.

1 Like

I’m watching Eagles vs Vikes-just starting

Going to break my clicker going from game to game.

1 Like