Monday Night Football

All the Lions need is a Josh Allen, Diggs and Henry clone and our offense wouldn’t be half bad, heck we might even make the playoffs. lol

The Bills had one of the worst offenses in the league when they brought in Diggs. They were 30th and 23rd before the Diggs acquisition.

True, but Allen was just learning at that point. Allen had them in the playoffs the year before they added Diggs. Diggs is a stud for sure though. The Vikings replaced him well with Jefferson too. Lots of good WR’s in the draft every year if you can pick the right dudes.

I don’t watch much of the Falcons despite living in Georgia but I’ve watched a little and Cordarrelle Patterson has looked consistently dangerous. We should have picked him up.

“Allen” didn’t have them in the playoffs. He threw for 3k yards and less than 60% completions (the benchmark for modern QB play). Diggs came in and changed everything.

Allen also rushed for 500 yards and 9 TD’s, plus threw for 20 more. So, he accounted for a playoff berth and 29 TD’s in 2019 @ 23 years old. Diggs is a stud for sure. Allen entering his prime at the same time as adding Diggs was a game changer. Beasley has been very good for them the past 2 seasons as well.

Henry is a freakin beast.

1 Like

He sure is. I think Henry is my favorite back to watch since Barry.

2 Likes

Titans players are dropping like flies out there.

He accounted for the 23rd ranked offense while having the 2nd ranked defense.

Oh gee golly Diggs just beat his man again and set up a 1st and goal. Imagine that.

love that 2 point call!

1 Like

I just love Buffalo, man. I want that sort of situation here SO bad

3 Likes

Man, that Bills offense looks unstoppable.
If I’m starting a franchise, I’m not sure I take anybody over Allen right now which is amazing considering how many question marks surrounded him just two years ago.

2 Likes

Yea I was cheering for them to win the super bowl last year, I think they are going to win it this year.

1 Like

Same - I want Buffalo to win it all. I think they will

There fans deserve it. Imagine the Lions lost 4 straight super bowls. lol

1 Like

The Bills and Josh Allen have an interesting storyline. They had Patrick Mahomes right there at their pick. But they chose to trade down with the Chiefs, and got Josh Allen the next year.

2 Likes

LOL - no way, man. Seems SO far out there.

I had ties to Buffalo back then. My ex-father-in-laws family is there. I always gave them crap, of course, but, I’ve always been a closet Buffalo fan.

1 Like

Good Gawd. Does Tannehill look different w/Titans than he did w/Miami? Wow

2 Likes