Msu basketball sweeps

Uofm. Boy msu still sucks. But im wondering what uofm fans think of Howard?

Nothing at all?

Haha Marty sleep well. I couldn’t care less but MSU rides tonight. Enjoy it.

Im not ripping on uofm. I want to hear opinions about Howard. Do they give him another year or is he done for good?

1 Like

He gone.

1 Like

Howard is not a good coach plain and simple.
State is my team though.

1 Like

Just a few short years ago, he was an envied hire. I’d give him one more year. So much turmoil going into this season.

He won with JB players. But i agree one more year, but he also was bad last year with two 1st round picks and Hunter.

If I’m Michigan, I’d try and bring back Beilein. No way he’s doing what he wants (player personnel w/ Pistons).

With their resources, they should not be at the bottom of the Big Ten. I say that as a State fan. Basketball (and the Big Ten) is better when Michigan is fun to watch.

Hes getting up in age though. I could see them going after oats .

No thanks on another year of Howard.
He struggles to build a roster thst workswell together, and frim sounds of it plays favorites not to mention his anger issues. Sanderson isnt working with the bball team anymore due to differences with Howard

I love Beilein but pass on him as well due to age and the current ncaa format for players, ie, nil- transfer portal etc One of the reasons he left,supposedly, was due these changes in recruiting.

Not sure where they go next but they need to make a change because this isnt working.

Apologies for post errors, posting from my phone while we wait to takeoff, only one hour thirty minutes late.

1 Like

Just so you guys know, the IOWA women could probably beat the IOWA men who just beat, well, you know.

Msu basketball is dog shit. This was more about what should Michigan do with Howard. Yet somehow iowa loses to Michigan.

That’s not saying as much as you think. Caitlin Clark is that woman.

I know…

I still got the Iowa men by 70 points… :laughing:

The IOWA women own the attendance by about 10,000 per game.