My hats off to a worthy opponent

To any Buccaneers fans out there,

Your team played a good, hard-nosed game today and gave the Lions all they could handle. They played a good game and I hope you’re proud of the run they made, you should be. With any luck, they can build off of this and use it to drive future success.

I would like to extend an invitation for you to join us in cheering on the Lions as we take on the 49ers. A Champion is made by the quality of its opponents, and the Buccaneers made the Lions better than they were yesterday. Best wishes for the Buccaneers and their fantastic fans.

Sincerely,

Lions Nation

4 Likes

Fun team to watch play and compete against

Baker is gonna compete - that dude is an ultimate competitor, no quit and rocket right arm

That RB White is a great runner… As a former RB…I really enjoy the way this guy carries the ball and finishes runs

I’d be a proud Bucs fan if that was my team. Losses are always a tough pill to swallow but this Bucs team will get their chance at playoff revenge against Detroit. We will see them again…and they ain’t gonna be a happy bunch.

2 Likes

Their upcoming Free Agent list is kinda scary.

And if you’re one of the fans that left their stadium last week early to beat the traffic, this thread is not for you.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Bucs fan here. Yes, I’m still proud of my team, and there is no shame in the loss. The Lions are fantastic! Now, go beat the crap outta sanFran, wouldja?

Good luck, Lions, and thanks for a great game.

8 Likes

Hell, yeah! Mayfield was tossing dimes. Y’all are back on track.
Great game!

Bucs played fantastic. And punched way above their weight level if you ask me. I don’t think anybody had Tampa being good on their bingo card. Great season for them. I’m just glad, being Tampa area based, that the Lions won, or I never would have heard the end of it from some of my buddies.

Bowles has a big OC hire ahead of them. In all likelihood so do we.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.