My mistake, I thought this was a football board. Yet

It seems you missed what Yooperlion was really saying.

Happened to me too.
So I don’t click the new threads link. Mine’s at 17, so most are not on the football forum.

Certainly possible.? However as so many of the other posters were discussing the fact of the off-topic tavern I assumed that’s what he was describing? And in view of the fact that my default settings were also allowing the off-topic tavern to be listed in all of my unread stuff I just thought that I would confirm that for others like Yote who apparently weren’t seeing the same thing. But I am certainly old enough to be getting senile and not engaged enough to be reading as carefully as perhaps I should be. LOL

I don’t see anything in Yooperlion’s opening post referencing the OTT. I think he’s talking about this board here and how some of the topics are not football related.
Personally, I don’t know what he’s complaining about because it’s all football related…well, except this thread here that he created…to complain about something that’s not an issue…well, except for his own post/ thread…yep, as others have said, Irony.

1 Like