My mock draFT

I just completed this mock over at PFN and wanted you folks opinion. This is only days 1 and 2

• DET

Noah Sewell

LB Oregon

• DET

Bryan Bresee

DT Clemson

trade icon

• DET

Emmanuel Forbes

CB Mississippi State

• DET

Sean Tucker

RB Syracuse

trade icon

• DET

Brandon Joseph

S Notre Dame

• DET

Mazi Smith

DT Michigan

• 2024 TB 1st

• 2024 TB 2nd

Noah Sewell will be lucky to be drafted in round 2… no way is he a top 10 pick on any teams board

7 Likes

Plus i hate trade downs in mock drafts. They are total fantasy. Sorry to be a dick. But no one ever gets mock trades right. Ever.

3 Likes

[quote=“Wenotme, post:2, topic:20822, full:true”]
Noah Sewell will be lucky to be drafted in round 2… no way is he a top 10 pick on any teams board
[/quote]I get you, Though I think he will be drafted in the back half of the 1st. S0 18 was not bad, IMO.

Again I agree with you on that, though I was curious how the draft would fall if the Lions dropped back to 19 for the Pats 1st and 2nd rd pick next year.

Bresee would have to have a horrible combine to drop that far, no?

That would be the worst 1st that could happen, both guys will probably be 2 rders , Sewell could drop to the 3rd. Like drafting for what you think we need.

4 Likes

No, he is already dropping.

1 Like

he didn’t look very promising in the Orange bowl… but neither did carter in the Championship game (2 tackles).

Swap Jack Campbell for Sewell.

2 Likes

Give me this draft

1 Like

Draft with Lions trading Carolina…

Sick
Mazi, Sewell, and Battle in that sweet spot.
We are no longer weak up the middle

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.