My PFN mock...what ya think?

I traded down from 3 to 5 and added some picks.

1. Tristan Wirfs OT Iowa
  2. Yetur Gross-Matos DE Penn State
  3. Justin Madubuike DT Texas A&M
  4. Justin Weaver DE Boise State
  5. Cam Akers RB Florida State
  6. Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota
  7. Dane Jackson CB Pitt
  8. Damien Lewis OG LSU
  9. Quartney Davis WR Texas A&M
  10. Khalil Davis DT Nebraska (I’d bet $100 he’s taken before this) LOL!
  11. Michael Turk P Arizona State

What ya think?

OL is going to be the best value if Young is gone Willis or Wirfs would be tremendous picks for this franchise.

Somewhere between amazing and horrible.
The answer to all draft questions should be: ask me in three years.

Having said that, the picks do address the team’s lack of quality players at several positions. So in that regard, you get and A for effort.

And your picks don’t have the dreaded Millen/Mayhew/Quinn ‘smartest guy in the room’ vibe either. So bonus points for that.

Probably better than any of our last three GM’s could do. :+1:

1 Like

Your formatting needs work, unless we just took a punter with the 15th pick in the draft. Im gurssing i will like this draft more than our actual draft. You would think with 3 1st rounders on the OL we might finally get a run game.

1. Tristan Wirfs
    OT Iowa

2. Trevon Diggs
    CB Alabama

3. Terrell Lewis
    OLB Alabama

4. Bradlee Anae
    DE Utah

5. Tyler Biadasz
    C Wisconsin

6. Cam Akers
    RB Florida State

7. Devin Duvernay
    WR Texas

8. Davion Taylor
    OLB Colorado

9. Lavert Hill
    CB Michigan

10. Tyler Bass
    K Georgia Southern

11. Carlos Davis
    DT Nebraska

You Fans picking 10-12 picks in draft can you tell me who they replace? Some have us taking couple DTs couple Olman an then we add couple edge players so who leaves?

We have just added some ok players in FA an we have many picks now . I know fans like doing mocks But how many players you getting rid of an there are Cap effects an is the drafted better or do we just waste picks . Plus they will add some UDFA after draft to look at.
I see we took a Punter in one an that’s ok so your saying that guy you took is better than Fox who they really like?

We only carry set number of players in each group . Just thinking when i see these long lists of picks

The best players that can play for the least amount.