My two favorite teams are

2 Likes

I share your disdain of the Saints but for completely different reasons. Can’t stand how the league glorifies Sean Payton after Bounty Gate. But they really, really care about player safety and it’s not just lip service and lawsuit prevention…

Nothing says safety like letting a QB that collapses from a concussion on his way back to the huddle to keep on playing…

Okay Sure Taylor Swift GIF - Okay Sure Taylor Swift Sure ...

Hey at least Tua went to his own huddle. Had a teammate in college get knocked out dude went to the offensive huddle… he was playing safety. It was funny as ■■■■ but yea he was in a different dimension trying to steal their plays

My number 1 hate is whatever team Aaron Rodgers is on. My number 2 hate is the cowboys. It just that was. Preordained.

If I wasn’t a Lions fan I would be a Ravens fan. I have always liked them.

2 Likes

My best friend of 20 years is a Baltimore fan. Ergo, that is my AFC team and the Lions are his NFC team.

Mine???

The Lions……

and anyone that loses to the Lions.

2 Likes

My two favorite teams are the Lions, and my couch, which i sleep on.

1 Like

The Lions and anyone playing the Packers that week :wink:

FTP

2 Likes

Lions and then I have always also been a huge fan of Steeler.

But when I started watching the NFL back in late 70s I did not even realize the Lions existed.

With that said, I have always hated the Cowboys also.

I am thankful I chose an AFC team back then by accident.

Chargers have always been my #2 NFL team… Weird having Harbaugh go from Michigan to my AFC NFL team. I’m not a huge college fan, but root for the in state teams… Hope he doesn’t wear out his welcome the way he did in SF… I think he’s gotten even more odd since then.

The Lions and the Cardinals. I’ve lived in Arizona for 22 years and loved the Kurt Warner and Bruce Arians eras.

I was lucky enough to attend the tie game between the Lions and Cardinals to open the 2019 season. Of corse I was rooting for the Lions the whole way.

Detroit and the Lions

1 Like

After the Lions i like the entire AFC North. I love the permanent underdog status of the Ohio teams and the Steelers and Ravens are wonderfully run organizations. Plus those teams knock the hell out of each other which is fun. I also love the bills for their historical lions ties and their fans.
Lastly, I like the chargers because Phil Rivers was amazingly underrated.

1 Like

LT and Antonio Gates along with Rivers were fun to watch… Then they had “lights out” Merriman on defense… But ownership did Schottenheimer dirty

Lions no 1 then I started following the Steelers when they got Joe Green. Toss up between the Packers and Cowboys for most hated.