Nate’s been saying this for awhile

But….

@Nate We need a blast button to like every post in a thread. It will save me time when I encounter threads like this one. :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

WHEN…When we beat them

2 Likes

You know, when this season started I really thought Stafford should hang it up. A shitty OL and too many concussions and no chance at the playoffs. Well, not so much these days. He had nothing left to prove but if he was on the fence at all with re to HOF, what has happened this season should put that to bed.

3 Likes

Detroit will win, so by by the time Dallas game starts we can sit back and enjoy Dallas getting whooped up on by Miami. Philly (on a 3 game losing streak) & SF (Baltimore coming for a visit) play on Christmas day. By the time we go to bed on Christmas we could be tied for #1 seed.

1 Like

I don’t want to face Stafford because I respect his clutch gene and ability to make the big throw in the 4th but we’d still beat them. Our running game is the best in the league (Lamar inflates the Ravens’) and our D is opportunistic enough to make him pay for those big shots downfield. Still, I respect the dude’s killer instinct.

Just did the math. For trading Stafford (and admitting he couldn’t carry a franchise that kept an average OL, no running game, and terrible defenses) we got:

1. Goff and the draft capital for…
  2. Melifonwu
  3. Jamo
  4. Gibbs
  5. LaPorta

That’s @#$%ing bananas haul!

2 Likes

Yeah, we actually match up pretty well with the Rams. The key to their resurgence is their running game, but we can eliminate that and make them one-dimensional. It’s a pretty damn good dimension admittedly, but Stafford will take risks, as you noted.

2 Likes

It’s easy to call it clutch of you get credit for the wins, and white hit play… but OL, run game, drops etc get blamed for the turds.

If Iffy, Kerby, Branch and CJ catch 2-3 of the 50/50 balls Stafford launched vs Saints we will win 31-24…. If they catch 75-80% and we catch zero- see Packers game- we are cooked.

Run the ball, blitz and get pressure. Kupp and Puka aren’t elite athletes but both a crazy crafty, so giving Stafford 3-4 plus seconds will be a disaster-

If I know that, then AG should. Hit them hard, their team is prone to the blue tent.