Nate’s been saying this for awhile

The Los Angeles Rams might have attained the vaunted title that people in sports media love to throw around this time of year: the team that nobody wants to play.

2 Likes

Right now I would agree……but there is still a lot of football left before the playoffs and you know injuries are going to happen. It’s just inevitable. Rams vs 49ers game could be really interesting.

3 Likes

Nate’s been saying this for awhile

My broken clock is right 2 times a day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If Stafford comes into Ford Field and wins in the playoffs it will be SOFL. That’s the 8th Circle of Hell of Dante’s Inferno - Lions edition. The Ninth and final Circle has David Blough coming off the bench to beat us in our first ever Super Bowl.

1 Like

Still got Minny beating us week 18
9ers beating Rams week 18

Rams stomping Fat Matt Patricia and company in Philly

1 Like

Nah. Just another memory in the minds of all of us.
Aveion Cason’s 3 TD game, Joey coming back in Turkey Day, the phantom face mask, the longest run in Texans history.
It’ll hurt less if you accept your destiny.

Ryan Reynolds Insult GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

2 Likes

Few things are more intimidating than seeing your name in an ambiguous title of a post and wincing as you click it ….

7 Likes

Remember- AM and PM are not the same! :crazy_face:

We can only be right one time a day imho!!

Or we just roll with military time and be done with it!! :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::boom:

Guys I know we are new to this whole being good thing.

But the hand wringing over who we are going to play, at home, in the playoffs is a bit cringe

Bring on whomever. Doesn’t matter. They are not welcome in our house and they are going to get punched in the mouth

9 Likes

That’s only a couple wins away from the coveted “team of destiny “ title.

It’ll also be one of the coolest moments ever if we beat Stafford in Detroit

5 Likes

The inverse of that entire statement is also true.

5 Likes

I’m not going to anguish more if a Stafford Rams team beats the Lions than if a Scrub led Vikings team beats us or any team

I’m expecting a home win no matter who we play. And if not, then it wasn’t meant to be and there’s still work to do

6 Likes

Narratives drive football as much as wins and losses.

1 Like

First things first. Beat the Vikings tomorrow and enjoy the division title

Then beat whomever we play at home. The crowd is going to be crazy

5 Likes

100%.

My perfect scenario is winning out, and the 49ers dropping to Baltimore and Matt.

2 Likes

This would be the real story the media would love. God I hope we just avoid the situation all together :pray:t2:

1 Like

Goff beating McVay would be as appetizing to the media.

8 Likes

Actually that’s true…sometimes I see things through my Lion lenses haha

1 Like

Lions o line should be able to man handle the Rams front 7. Lions will beat the Rams down physically. Bring on this matchup