🏀 **NCAA Basketball 2021/22**

If not mistaken this was supposed to be year 2 in the UM vs KY series with one in game in London and then a home and home. It was cancelled and then either UM or KY said no to this year, yes I thought it was KY. They also had a game against Oregon on the books at one point which also was cancelled or postponed but I can’t recall if that was last year or this year. Had to do with London travel iirc so maybe last year…

All in all schedule is most definitely light.

1 Like

Oopsy, UM blowing a 12 point second half lead was not a fun watch. Hats off to Seton Hall for playing a superior game. MSU has similar task tonight against Butler. Watch out Sparty.

Oh, and lol to Oregon. That was bad.

Msu isn’t close to the talent uofm has. One difference is the less talented team has a way better coach.

I think the one thing that was obvious last night is the it will take UM a minute to get the rotation figured out and the young guys looked lost more than once.

1 Like

We suck!!!

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

what you are today won’t be what you are in March and March is what matters.

Very true, but I enjoy the drive to get there.

1 Like

Great day for so early in the season. Many ranked teams playing in these mini tourneys.

Tenn vs. UNC
UM vs. Ariz
VIlla vs. Purdue
St. Bonne vs. Marq

I get that Johns is a SR but Diabate should be playing ahead of him.

Curious to see what Arizona’s front line can do against Diabote and Dickenson. That line created hell for UNLV. Johns would make a great sixth man, but way too early to tell. These things will shake out once the order of things are figured out.

Purdue looked great today against a very good Villanova.

Wichita State?

That’s why UM @ -2 1/2 was a good bet right after the game. its now -3 1/2. Was being a bit fictitious that AZ having a epic collapse to squeak a win against Wichita.

1 Like

Wow, did UM look like ass. By far Howard’s worse output. Arizona made them look lost and confused.

I think uofm will be still good.

What happens now doesn’t matter much. The regular season means far less in College basketball than it does in College Football, especially November basketball. Teams like Michigan will be right there battling for top seeds in February and March.

1 Like

Team is struggling with it’s identity at the moment, will see if JH can correct it.

True. The sport does have three seasons. Guess you could call this preseason. Then comes conference play, followed by March Madness.

So, I’m not too worried. Just was shocked by the ineptness that took place on the court. Didn’t see that one coming.

Michigan and Mich St play tonight in the AAC/B1G Challenge. Good matchups.

I turned off the Duke game at halftime.

I’m telling myself we won because I turned it off.

MSU is just trash turnovers and bricks.