🏀 **NCAA Basketball 2022 / 23 **

They did thier best to give that game away in the last 30seconds, and succeeded.
Lots of good pieces for next year.

Wtf happened to uofm. If jett, bufkin, and dickinface leave. Ouch

Epic collapse by UM, kudoes! In a season where you pissed away six games in the final three minutes. You blow a seven point lead in a tad over 1:50 left, says “Nope, you ain’t seen nuttin’ yet”.

Looking forward to see good basketball now. Dammit Tenn, you gotta smush Duke!

1 Like

#15 Princeton made the Sweet 16. Congrats!

1 Like

This has been a hell of a day.

Have a good chance at winning 100 player bracket but need Houston to win the Natty. Gotta pick it up in second half.

Kansas and Purdue getting knocked out early helped me a lot.

My bracket:

Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Like i said ton of upsets. Shocking

Team is better without Jett. He doesn’t play fundamentally well and I think Juwan has a hard time coaching him.

They’ll be better next year, even with all those guys leaving.

2 Likes

In what way will they be better all 3 leave. Howard had john B s kids. And have a not so good class coming in. Can’t keep living off transfer, thats why Frankie collins left

They’ll be better because Dug McDaniel and Taris Reed will be better. Joey Baker (probably) and Llewelyn will be back. Maybe Barnes finally gets healthy. They’ll be better because Jace and Glenn and Khyat will be a year older and ready to contribute. They’ll be better because they are going to find a four in the portal and Santa has cleared the roadblocks that admissions put on transfers for years. They’ll be better because while their class overall isn’t great, Papa Kante looks legit and like who will be able to contribute his first year.

But the main reasont they’ll be better is that they weren’t very good this year and they were worse with Jett than without him. They would miss Bufkin and HD but not as much as they won’t miss Jett.

1 Like

Good post and they did lose so many players from last year. Not an excuse, just a fact. Also see Jett in the NBA draft. Why, because they drafted Houstan & Diabate last season. Plus losing another three to transfers. UM reminds me of Kentucky’s “one-and-done” teams of a few years ago.

Joey Baker is trash. Reed will never be better then Hunter. Bufkin is a Jordan poole type of player.

Uofm isnt even sniffing Kentucky underwear. Come on uofm fans.

They are very inexperienced and losing Llewelyn and Collins they had no PG. Dug came along and he is going to be a great college player, but not this year.

I think Jett goes and probably Bufkin. I doubt HD goes, he is doing well with NIL and very doubtful he would get a guaranteed deal.

I think fans forget how much things change from year to year. No one expected Bufkin to be a first round pick going into this season. He couldn’t get off the bench last year.

What I meant is running players through the system. Look at their players in the NBA system.

But tourney wise, #2 Texas is going all TX against little PSU

A lot of teams lose players. Msu played with 10 scholarship players this year. Its the name of hame now.

1 Like

No doubt. That isn’t a reason to expect a decline.

These guys grow year over year like crazy. You just don’t know who is going to pop. Watched a bit of Khayat today which is why I brought him up. He has a lot of energy and length. I think he is going to be a role player next year and a solid rotation guy by '24

And Howard isn’t playing with Beilein guys any more. Diabate, Houston, Bufkin, Jett (obviously) all Howard guys. This is the same Beilein did though. Took top 150 guys and turned them into first rounders.

MSU has a lot of experience and this is helping them. Doesn’t matter their scholarship count.

1 Like

Honestly, your odds to win would be better if you just let a blind/deaf man pick the MM games these days. Number 1 seeds dropping like flies. haha

1 Like

My point is he isnt playing with johns players anymore, its his players. Howard is a awful coach. You had a great coach who turned low star players into draft picks.

Howard is doing exactly that thing. I do not think he is an awful coach. I think UM had an awful year. In three years (not counting Covid year, canceled season) he’s had a final four and a sweet 16. He did this with one lottery pick. Awful coaches don’t accomplish this.

If they have another year like '23 next year then it might be a come to jesus moment.

~

btw, really enjoying this. sitting here sweating my bracket. this is a really fun tourney

1 Like