**** NCAAF Official New Years Eve Playoff games ****

Another year, another 1st round bye for Alabama.

1 Like

This drive feels a lot like Alabama (on behalf of ‘brand’ schools) making a point.

1 Like

Right on! My in laws are all from Florence. A select few live closer to Birmingham but in the vast in between of Florence and Birmingham…

I do like visiting down there… but, just visiting

1 Like

HSV stands for Huntsville.

We have relatives in Birmingham too.

1 Like

Bama making it look easy.

As a Spartan fan, boy this feels familiar.

Cincy is a tourist.

1 Like

Who the hell let Cincinnati in the playoff

1 Like

I have family in both areas as well.

2 Likes

We should plan a lions fan party in alabama! We live in SE Michigan but go down usually once a year or so.

1 Like

Our 2020 team had 4 players from the Huntsville area. Fun fact.

Logan Stenberg
Reggie Ragland
Kerryon Johnson
Trey Flowers

I called it “Allen Park South”

Trey Flowers’s old high school hasn’t won a game in like 6 or 7 years by the way.

1 Like

Looks like CMU pulled off the win.

Cool. I’ve been looking at that area as a potential landing spot. I was thinking Mobile until I looked at a gator map. Huntsville is north of the gator zone. :slight_smile:

and a few of my fingernails in the process (or at least that’s what it felt like watching them in the 2nd half)

It’s ranking as one of the top places to live on many top lists. The growth here is crazy. I know Google and Facebook are going to be building huge things here, and we just got a Toyota/Mazda plant recently.

1 Like

Here to hoping Cini scores a TD!

I’ve been thinking of buying a vacation / retirement home in the Huntsville area myself. I go down every year and fish Guntersville and Wheeler lakes.

2 Likes

That may be the dumbest playcall of all time

There’s an official Bills fanclub here that reserves the patio at one of the local sports bars and watches the games every Sunday. I will gladly start a Huntsville area Lions fanclub that we could do something similar.

@LineBusy
@DetroitStrong
@Air2theThrown

1 Like

My gawd Bama held like a mofo on that whole drive…a bit dubious the refs didnt even “see” one of em…

That would be awesome!!! I’m not sure when we’ll be down again, but definitely something we should keep in mind for the future! That would be a blast!