**** NCAAF Official New Years Eve Playoff games ****

That’s where the search kind of begins for me, looking for the largest body of freshwater in an area that has a swimming pool season longer than 4 months. LOL

Oh, and nothing swimming in said freshwater that would prevent me from enjoying it.

Look no further than Lake Guntersville.

I know a couple of people with places down there.

1 Like

Of course Cinci doesnt have a chance if the refs are gonna allow Bama to mug em all day…this is just the TD play

Men among boys, this game. Hard to watch. Really was pulling for Cincy.

Leal looks very slow. Another good Alabama LT that is average to below in NFL

he can throw a HIGH ball.

That miss on the slant in endzone was a terrible throw. He had a wide open throwing lane to grt it low enough… but I think it sailed a bit because he tried to throw it hard.

1 Like

Pierce should have caught it. Hit him right in the hands

One thing noticed…Cincy CBs are scared to come up and tackle.

true… but still a terrible throw.

2 things can be true at the same time… and the catch is 3 times easier if the ball is thrown the proper height.

1 Like

Gardner is intentionally not tackling.

He looks like he is scared. Should have sat out if he was worried about injury

it is nice having the all 22 view available for this game.

Ok…guy…you’re not Fox

Ha

Ridders needs development…3rd rounder at best

Has the tools…

I wouldn’t draft any QBs this year, at least not in the first 3 rounds…many here said that and they’re right.

Then if the Lions take one in round 4 or later, and have a chance to get QB in 2023…you wasted a pick on a QB

Probably best to wait…build the team…target a QB later…

Bout time Gardner

@Thats2 has been posting about Neal having some issues on tape.

I see way too much waste bending in the run game. He has lost his balance (and nearly whiffed on his block) at least 3 times already in this game reaching for blocks instead of moving his feet. He is capable of moving his feet… so it is likely a concentration or conditioning issue.

1 Like

Heavy feet …slow change of direction…wont be good out in space

He may develop that…but I wouldnt call him Sewell or Trent Brown

Btw…trent brown has a tell…he tips the 49ers playcalling a bunch…someone on YouTube found it…he watched 6 games…and called out a run or pass on 95 percent of 49ers plays based on trent browns pre snap set

Trent Williams?

49ers LT