NE Implosion

https://twitter.com/box_of_joe/status/1569810214844780544?s=46&t=IOpvfY_4GbzfkTo9Q7QSGA

I really hate to create this but I have to… and maybe I’m being a bit vengeful but man, you’re so smart figure yourself out! because NE is turning on him already.

I’m not doubting the guy is intelligent. I think he has zero people skills. You can be book smart and not street smart.

I just hope they keep him around until we play them and then fire him after we destroy them on their home field.

6 Likes

I always gave Brady and Belichick equal props.

At this point its clear Brady deserves more appreciation. Belichick is a more glorified Dan Quinn damn near. Really good defensive coach and yes Belichick is better. But without Brady he’s been very average.

5 Likes

Do not ever apologize for posting the buffoonery of Quintricia. Much like M & M, they deserve to be ridiculed and laughed at for all eternity.

10 Likes

Lol thank you and right on! Hate to live in the past but man he destroyed the good thing we had going… so it’s acceptable to move on but also say “glad you still suck”

1 Like

Common @DetroitStrong - You are making this too easy for me!

office space GIF by Maudit

4 Likes

Also thank you for that validation because they still really piss me off… especially with how NE has managed his job title and the lions are still paying him… probably the lions fault too but my goodness, fuck New England.

Sorry for the curse word but it’s appropriate

2 Likes

Lololol. Dude you and I are usually on the same page especially with pop culture…

I have been trying to find the right time to post this but I can’t, so I’m just gonna post it now but remember it in case it comes in handy later…

The world is a twisted place

2 Likes

Al Bundy lives!!!

Look out for red heads @ polk high Al!

1 Like

It’s party time, excellent

2 Likes

I think there will be a bit of a “thing” where our players want to do this for the fans. LOL
Destruction, terror, mayhem, fear…It’s coming!!!

1 Like

Ain’t nothing “lite” about Matty Patty

6 Likes

It’s become very clear that Brady can win without Belichick but Belichick may not be able to win without Brady unless he’s a DC with someone like Bill Parcells as a HC.

2 Likes

My how the kings have fallen. Isn’t it just beautiful…waiting for Green Bay to follow suit Mwaha HA Haaaa!!!

4 Likes

They started a long time ago - Their descent was more gradual.
They’re gonna be burnt toast soon

2 Likes

If you were creating a spreadsheet of who has done the most without the other guy…Brady would obviously be #1. But Belichick without Brady and Parcells would be #2. Parcells without Belichick has accomplished nothing.

2 Likes

Yes please, keep stories like this coming. I was actually happy Patricia got a prominent job this year, so I could enjoy watching him utterly fail at it.

Even with time, my hatred for Matt Patricia has only grown. Amazingly, I think he might be the former Lion I hate more than any other former Lion–yes, even more than Matt Millen. The damage Millen did was definitely greater, but I blame WCF for continuing to employ him more than Millen himself. Millen was an idiot who had no clue what he was doing, but at least by most accounts he was a nice guy and fun to talk to. Not that this excuses what he did to the Lions, but he apparently at least had some redeeming qualities. Patricia is just a thoroughly vile human being.

6 Likes

With Patricia its personal and rises to the level of hate. I have no idea why, but thats how I feel. Its not like that with other coaches for GMs for me.

2 Likes

Millen was incompetent.
Patricia was incompetent and MEAN TO PPL over his own shortcomings.
The outcome we are seeing was inevitable. You can’t live that way and be successful. His entire projection unto the world is truthfully his own self hatred.

SO important to love yourself.
95% of me wants to help the guy.
5% of me wants to punch him in the face after breakfast every day and before bed each night.

I love humans, and I understand their “stuff”…but I still am one, hence the 5% face-punch! (It might be 15%). :wink:

3 Likes

95% of me wants to stuff his balls down his throat. The other 5%? Wants to kick him where his balls used to be.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s hard to explain. I think it boils down to the total lack of self-awareness about his own limitations, and his determination to blame anyone and everyone else for his own failures–even if that meant burning down a roster and setting it back five years.

Again, Millen gutted the roster through incompetence. Patricia gutted it intentionally, pushing away good players and leaders because he had no strategy to get buy-in from his team besides threats and abuse. Just a total a-hole through and through.

3 Likes