New Broncos Uniforms

I quite like them. Interesting that they’ve gone for perforations in the numbers too. It must be a new Nike design thing.

Yeah I really like 'em too. No black! Of course they’ve got dark blue so it wouldn’t make a lot of sense, but still. Really like what they did with the sleeves, but also they look a little Charger-y

The Navy looks like Boise St. with darker blue

1 Like

I’ve never liked orange uniforms in general, but the navy and white look sharp.

First off, I didn’t think they needed new uniforms. I thought we needed new uniforms very badly, but the Broncos didn’t really need new ones.

I think these are getting more hate than they should, but I also don’t think they’re good.

The “5280” on the front of the helmet is just silly. It’s not necessary. The white helmet…I mean what are we doing here?? Not the biggest fan of the sleeve pattern but they could be worse.

The classic jerseys they came out with are amazing.

Other than that these are just “meh”. Again, I don’t think they’ll need to switch from these for a while. (Other than that white helmet…that thing needs to go.)

A new line of lingerie for stewardesses???
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

It’s long been rumored the Broncos copied Boise State during their original rebrand two years into their existence (when they got rid of the brown and yellow color scheme they cribbed from Wyoming). No proof, but hired the same illustrator, etc… I mean it can’t be coincidence that both teams called the Broncos out west have the same somewhat uncommon color scheme, can it?

Makes sense. Boise State did a phenomenal job with branding over the last two decades.

That helmet stripe is the ugliest ■■■■■■■ thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

I saw someone comment on Instagram that it’s fitting the Broncos now have Walmart jerseys.

I like the new ones, but these definitely would have been much better:

3 Likes

And now they have a new QB to go with the new uniforms.

Zach Wilson traded to Denver for a late round pick.

Today is a terrible day to be a Broncos fan

2 Likes

These look spring league team jersey’s. And what’s with the lightning bolts on the sleeve?