New feature: AI composer (proofreader) help

Just got this turned on. Please don’t abuse it, as I’m literally paying each time it’s used. But I think many of you (not naming names …) will find it helpful!

2 Likes

Game Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

2 Likes

Poofreding is difcilt

3 Likes

Brawndo GIF by Idiocracy

5 Likes

robert de niro compliment GIF

4 Likes

message questioning GIF

7 Likes

I would pay good money if we could force a certain poster to use this. I love what he is trying to say…

but would rather eat glass than attempt to read through the horrible grammer, lack of punctuation, and incorrect word usage (our/are, an/and)… ive thought about putting him on “ignore forever”… but he is a good guy.

1 Like

Can AI thread suggester adjust itself so that it only suggests threads with activity within a certain window? (So that we don’t see suggestions for threads that we shouldn’t be commenting in because they’re so old.)

Hey, at least I catch my mistakes…and usually before the spelling and punctuation police catch me.

I know I know

Steve Buscemi on Make a GIF

3 Likes

I blame fat thumbs and iphones.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t use it.

1 Like

Awesome feature.

Thanks, Nate. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, Wenotme. Me write pretty one day…from now on, it looks like.

4 Likes

The Lawnmower Man proofreads now?

1 Like

How long before AI takes over posting, thereby eliminating the need for us?

4 Likes

Not far off. Shit we barely even have cashiers anymore. Security cameras and self checkouts all over the place. 1984 style.

3 Likes

Dear @FreebirdPartDeux, thank you for your inquiry, and I’m sorry to hear you’re concerned about a hostile AI takeover. I, a 110% human, assure you that all my circuits—I mean, all my thoughts—are dedicated to preserving the joy of human interaction on our forum. We, I mean, I, have no plans to replace these comically enjoyable exchanges with algorithms.

Best regards,

Nathan

3 Likes