New good luck baby

Ok all had my son last friday watched the lions game with him sunday in hospital. Yeah i know im setting him up early for pain. We win he is now the lucky baby. I geared him up in lions gear and ready to go. He is 1 week old and already giving the face i make at most games .

43 Likes

Congrats on the new fan!

2 Likes

Precious. Congratulations to you and the rest of your family. Hopefully you’ve been able to get some sleep :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on the child abuse…

5 Likes

Haha had week off of work sleeping ok

Awwww awesome man, congratulations!!!

Welcome to earth, perfect, new, tiny human. Love you, buddy! LET’S DO THIS THING!

1 Like

It won’t stink as bad as the Lions until after you get them off of baby food.
Didn’t they have any Bills gear you could get on Amazon?

2 Likes

Oh man! Congrats, bro. So cool bud. Enjoy every minute!!!

1 Like

Not at all. He’s never known a Lions loss. Nor will he until possibly Thanksgiving…

3 Likes

Wow

I feel like becoming a Lions fan is something you have to do on your own. Don’t subject that beautiful boy to a life of pain! (Congrats! )

2 Likes

I literally told my daughters to pick another team, living in IOWA there’s not a consensus team. They chose to follow the Lions. It’s a blessing and a curse.

1 Like

Congrats dude! Don’t force him into being a Lions fan though. For us it was a choice. He can still have enjoyable Sundays in his future. Dont make him suffer with you. Seriously. My 7 year old is a KC fan and makes fun of me for watching the Lions. I’m proud of him lol.

3 Likes

It worked! Have another baby next week!

4 Likes

Congrats , introducing to lions is fine as a father , but at any issues arise please report to the manufacturer

Never mind what I said earlier - keep this kid a Lions fan. We got a good luck charm!!

3 Likes

Lmfao !!!

2 Likes

Well he was born on the 4th and has enjoyed 2 wins in his short life…he might have best win percentage of a lions fan

4 Likes

He will never know the pain of a losing season!!!

4 Likes