New Map -- Pin Your Location!

No one else in Fort Wayne? Actually that makes sense.

I was on my way to Rome from Vienna and just needed a break, so I got off at Bruck an der Mur. Beautiful place and the people were lovely. I could live there.

Welcome Dan!

My family is still hoping to travel to Vienna in the future …mom is a classical pianist…

1 Like

Being Lion fans we look like a bunch of ass pimples on that map. I’m originally from Harrison township but am stuck down in Columbus for the next two+ years.

That must be where they make the sausages.

1 Like

Here’s the original Den map from the 247 site. I had lost it so we started a new one but I was able to get it recovered.

It has a lot more info on it. Including places to watch the game outside of Detroit. Tailgating areas etc.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1312199&location=Detroit%2C%20Mi&add=1

3 Likes

Yes, yes I did pin myself at the Scio Township Meijer. (Gotta make sure Weas can find me for parking lot drinking)

2 Likes

I’m the only one from Croatia.
I thought the fan base in this part of Europe was much bigger.
:grin:

5 Likes

I am the Noblesville indiana lions fan

1 Like

Good friend from Croatia, look him up on Facebook. Radaslov Lorkovic, he has two several day music cruises in Croatia every year, pianist and accordion player he plays internationally. His father taught at the University of Iowa, not many Croatians here though. Thanks for being a Lions fan, they need all the help they can get.

1 Like

LOL

Born in Canada (Regina). Does that count? Moved to Michigan when I was 3. Lived in Ohio last 37 years. Just recently retired and coming back to Michigan (Grand Haven). Can’t wait!!

1 Like

I’m just gonna live in a van in that parking lot.

Clean bathrooms but they probably frown on using the garden section hoses as rigged up showers

There’s now a Panda Express and Qdoba mere steps away. What I’m saying is, there has never been a better time to live in a van in the Meijer parking lot

Yeah but the restaurant on the corner closed closed. They had Good onion rings

Bannfield’s Westside? Well, it’s technically no longer “Bannfields.” (If you want to suck down jello shots surrounded by the ambiance of a half-finished 70s basement that smells like pee, you’ll have to go to the original one on Packard.) It’s now the Westside Grill. But they still have onion rings!

The older son this year ends a doctorate from nuclear physics, and the younger IT college.
I persuade them to be employed in Detroit, that I can come to them and can go to Lions matches.
They are not interested.
:grin:
I’ll find some other way to go to the game.

5 Likes

You obviously raised two very intelligent young men

2 Likes

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet can use the nuclear physicist and the IT one can get a job anywhere over here. Once they’re here, we can work on moving them closer to Detroit.

1 Like

Trust the process…

1 Like