New poster here, thx so much for a great forum!

Welcome! Let us make a little room for you.
wagon grumpy old man GIF by Forrest Norris

3 Likes

Welcome brother. Welcome to America’s new team.

After the last couple of days, it sure seems like that. I mean, do you want Sour Dak and Prune Jerry to be the faces of your team or do you want alphas Dan and Penei. The tide is turning…

2 Likes

Welcome home

You don’t have to worry about that. They’re busy ruining Arizona right now. :rofl:

This board is definitely different

Mostly all bonded

Some are waiting for the old SOL to happen but most are rooting for new Lions to keep coming

I am newer myself and I love this board

Awesome creation and community

1 Like

Someone likes us?

I’m immediately suspicious…I mean we are the kid that got thrown in the trash can every day at middle school…whose lunch money rarely made it to lunch, and overall pretty much for 65 years has us all a bit feeling like at best Sixteen Candles and really more like the first half of It…

But now we are thinking with the shift in the NFL winds,we miiigghht be at least Cant Buy Me Love or maybe even Pretty in Pink.

In a few years…mayyybe we’ll be the Ferris Buehler of the NFL!!!

But I swear to God that if The Shield is just setting us up to just have us pushed off a higher ledge, WE ARE GOING ALL CARRIE ON THIS LEAGUE!!!

Welcome to our little corner of the internet and thanks for chiming in…

3 Likes

Welcome. Was a Rams fan before I became a Lion fan (1989, 10 years old). Still have a subconscious tick of root for them (old man’s team). Glad you’re on board. Great group of people here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.