New Uniform Goofin'

Somehow just realized that we didn’t have block lettering before and now we’re about to have it on the nameplates for the jerseys.

That has to mean block numbers…

Grinch Smile GIF

Right???

1 Like

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Yes brother that G has ■■■■■■■ right angles we’re lit

Block letters, blue and white jerseys (no black), same logo, white stripes on helmet

Good breakdown here …

1 Like

was just reading that, looks like the helmet stripe is getting a white layer added to the pattern.

1 Like

I wonder if they’re going to build more crotch room into the pants given our current roster.

perhaps they keep it as is - to increase relative bulge - every player gained at least an inch from the playoffs

Most excited team out there.

Are nipples on the uniform legal? I have them on my batsuit and they’re a big hit at my DC Comics themed S&M parties.

1 Like

So what’s the deal with Rod’s “modern twist” bit?

Something is missing, or maybe Rod is even older than he looks.

If I pause this at 3 seconds, I’m probably imagining it but the grey in the helmet looks glittery somehow. I’m sure glitter is the wrong word but I can’t think of a better one because it isn’t just “shiny”.

they could be using a larger/coarser metallic flake in the helmet paint.

That or I’m imagining it. It’s simply how it appears to me in the brief glimpse.

1 Like

1 Like

I suspect there’s going to be a darker Honolulu Blue.

How about ChromaFlair helmets that go from silver to blue? Eh?

1 Like

Like a car, depending on the angle you see it at. …I won’t lie, I could get behind that.

1 Like

Looking at the twitter/X video, the lighting makes blue look lighter to me. It’s reminding me of the Houston Oilers…lol. But WOWWWW I’m so excited!

I’m seeing too much white. I want silver, and blue jersey’s. And blue top, silver pants, and all silver. I like old school. I know they’ll have plenty of pants options, but I don’t like white/silver top, and blue pants.

@CatholicNinja, I’m with you buddy. Lions have gone away from silver way too much.

I’ve always held our silver in high regard just as much as the Honolulu blue.
Having watched the 2nd tease video a few times, my best guesstimates are:

1. Lighter blue jersey, with white numbers surrounded by black trim.

2. White jersey, with silver numbers surrounded by black trim or maybe a charcoal gray trim.

3. Some combination of black jerseys/pants as an alternate uniform. The opening with the Detroit skyline being shown at night hinted to me at this possibility.

Watch me be 100% incorrect on all of it.:grin:

1 Like