New Uniform Goofin'

Haven’t seen this discussed yet, so here goes nothin… first post time :pray:

What are our thoughts on the potential leak that was circulating earlier today? Seems like at least one of the colorways is going to be black. I personally would hope this is simply the alternate, I’m not sure I would jive with the home uniforms being mostly black.
uniforms

2 Likes

Literally posted this Pic in the new uniform thread 3rd from the top :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

well, its buried beneath a bunch of south park memes lol hopefully this thread can be a more focused discussion about the uniforms and not about the weird lion face illustration.

Catching Butters Stotch GIF by South Park

2 Likes

hahaha dude, my first post was a DISASTER. but you know what? We move Forward Down the Field.

2 Likes

Season 2 Football GIF by The Office

3 Likes

school yard fighting GIF by South Park

2 Likes

Channel 5 Crying GIF by KTLA 5 News

For all things, there is a first time. I look forward to seeing more of your posts bud. :smiley:

https://x.com/Lions/status/1780363288846696663

1 Like

“We talked about this shit at the beginning of the season, now we HERE”

so hype for tomorrow

https://x.com/Lions/status/1780741279535575401

Does anyone know what time it’s at?

1 Like

7 est

1 Like

Very interesting tease. The white truck appeared to have some black trim on it. Very little indeed.

Blue truck had a darker silver/gray than we are accustomed to. Maybe a charcoal gray look.

1 Like

PM???

yep, someone posted the email from the organization and it said the reveal will be at 7:30 PM EST - with an onstage program before that starting at 7:00 PM EST

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

That to me is just really stupid. If you release it in the morning, you get people on twitter talking about it all day and people buying it all day. Releasing it at 7:30 eastern allows for neither of those things.

I would love to wake up to the new unis, but to play devil’s advocate - If they showed it in the morning, no one could attend because of work. 5 hours of sales and engagement isn’t that important when the uniforms and city are getting a ■■■■ ton of press next week for the draft.