Newest, new good luck baby

My Wife is in labor guys and gals. I will post pictures of our Newest Lions fan whenever he decides to come see the world. He must want to watch the Green Bay game!!! Go Lions!

26 Likes

Congrats Jim and Momma to be. You are being Blessed from above! I pray all goes well and little Jim is able to enjoy the game with you. Good news, it’s a night game newborns never sleep at night. :innocent:

2 Likes

NICE. I’ve “heard” from a very reliable source that the IRS never checks to see when your children were born and that claiming them for the previous year is something that happens…all the time. Congrats!

1 Like

Good luck and keep us posted. You sure are busy!

1 Like

Awesome jim perfect timing !!!had my little man the weekend of first gb game when the streak started…time for your little one to keep it going …and congratulations

2 Likes

Congrats Jim!
Btw, how’s that achilles?

1 Like

Saying a little prayer for mom and baby.
Congrats, bro! That’s the good stuff!

1 Like

Good luck to all 3 of you! Amazing!

Congrats bro, maybe he will have a better team to grow up with and never have to know our misery. Best wish to you and yours.

Congratulations. A full team of 53 Good Luck Babies would be sweet. Get busy, guys…

Congrats @JimLiohey et al

Love it. Going to see my brother’s little one in a few days.

He was “born on the bye week…Yaw…haw…hawww.”

After thanksgiving day loss…

![Resized_20230105_203839|375x500]
(upload://q0ZllJxqNEyO7i7DVox53C87yG1.jpeg)

4 Likes

Here ya go!

3 Likes

Congrats bud! Guaranteed Lions victory!

2 Likes

Good luck, Jim.

1 Like

Still no baby. Momma looks like she could beat Sewell 1 on 1. Praying he comes without surgical intervention. Thanks everyone for the kind words.

8 Likes

Been working without a brace for the last month. I healed nicely.

5 Likes

He’s here!! 8 lbs 11 oz.
Philippe Angelo is his first and middle.

14 Likes

I remember reading that the IRS didn’t use to require SS numbers of dependent back in the 60s or 70s. There was a guy within the IRS who suggested that they start requiring defendant SS on tax forms. The first year it was instituted there were something like 7 million fewer dependents than the previous year. It saved billions in fraudulent tax deductions. The guy who suggested the IRS require SS numbers ended up getting a $25k bonus after first being denied any bonus. Crazy.

2 Likes

Congratulations to you and your wife. That baby boy is on the ground floor of superior Lion play. Hopefully they are good long enough for new Lion baby to remember. Woohoo!!

2 Likes

Congrats brother!!!

2 Likes