NFL and Mike McDaniel should be sued into oblivion

I hate that we’ve all moved past this.

Tua should never play again. And it was all avoidable. McDaniel is a POS and frankly so is the league.

7 Likes

I don’t believe there is any evidence that Mike did anything different then what the Dr’s told him to do.

2 Likes

In related bullshit, more bullshit from The Shield

He’s fine.

Nothing to see here.

Certainly not a pattern.

Nope.

Most importantly, No Liability because The Shield are Masters of Lie Ability.

Wait, did I say the last part out loud?

I said High Humility…yeahhhh, thats it, that’s the ticket…we have High Humility as we humbly seek the most responsible and caring way to provide the absolute best medical opinions for the long term health of our players…

amused jon lovitz GIF by The New Celebrity Apprentice

Meet our Renowned Medical Expert and Concussion Czar

lisa simpson doctor GIF

4 Likes

I’m not going to absolve the organization of culpability. I’m just saying that as long as McDaniel went along with the medical experts he’s not the right guy to blame.

2 Likes

McDaniel saw what we all saw.

He’s a participant and morally culpable. ■■■■ him.

2 Likes

That’s what, 3 concussions in 3 months? The human brain isn’t meant to come out of that kind of trauma unscathed. Tua needs to retire. I really hope he has someone in his circle who cares about what happens to him after he’s no longer bringing in the paychecks and selling jerseys.

1 Like

This.

And he’s probably not eligible for pension.

2 Likes

Hopefully the Dolphins would do what the Lions did for Jahvid Best and keep him on the roster long enough so he qualifies for a pension. That was a moment when I could say I was genuinely proud of the organization, because they must have known Best would never be cleared to play again.

6 Likes

McDaniels doing vape rips on the sidelines might have something to do with his decision making…maybe not though.

1 Like

Concussions take time to heal and if rushed back a second vision is easy. The harder the concussion the longer it takes to properly heal.

More often than not players who suffer a bad concussion get concussions easier moving forward.

I think Tua is back if he wants to be but he should definitely think about his long term health.

Don’t forget this is same franchise where the owner was offering the head coach a bunch of money to lose on purpose. Pure class and integrity down in Miami!

10 Likes

After that first concussion not concussion McDaniel should have kept him out on the short week. They had one of the best backup qbs in the league who started games the year before. It was so short sighted to play tua. He might have ruined tuas career. As an owner I would fire for such an offensive decision by my head coach. But i also would have not fired flores either.

3 Likes

I thought that was pretty funny, it’s not really any different than MC/DC with his lip full of chewing tobacco spitting it all over the field. Don’t really get the outrage on that one, funny though.

2 Likes

Well, he very well can’t just take the toad out of his pocket, can he now?

This is about Healthcare Access.

Also, somewhat related, when you go to Japan and order legal prostitution, it is billed as “Delivery, Health”. I shit you not.

1 Like

TRUST THE SCIENCE!!!

4 Likes

Japan is a great Country! Great food and especially enjoy the healthcare delivery services. :grinning: It’s a little expensive though. Also ice cold beer vending machines in the hotels! How do you beat that?

1 Like

Unpopular opinion on this board:

Head Coaches job is to trust the medical experts. McDaniel is paid for his knowledge on X’s & O’s. Not his ability to understand neuroscience.

This is way more on doctors that cleared Tua to play, much more so than McDaniel

2 Likes

Science questions! Trusting the science is the opposite of science.
Let’s look for a way to do better

:wink:
LOL - I know we’re o the same page here, but it is funny to say.

4 Likes

Now what if someone was a Rocket Scientist… would you trust him to run a franchise!?

3 Likes

I agree but where does that morality line stop ?
Opposing coaches saw it and still sent blitzes to hit him. Players still hit him. None protested nor did us fans.

The Hamlin injury over shadowed the rest and with an immediate happy outcome , the ugliness of the season’s other gruesome injuries are forgotten.

I appreciate you bringing this one up.
It is a moral dilemma for all of us who enjoy football