NFL.com 7 Rd Mock

At number 2OA the Detroit Lions select… (you are gonna hate it)

1 Like

Kenny Pickett. Yuck.

No!!!

gross james van der beek GIF

I happen to like Kenny and wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a star. But I don’t like it. Goff is the guy.

I’d be pissed, no way him over Willis at 2, if we’re drafting a QB there.

1 Like

Pickett at 2 and Karlaftis at 34 is about the worst way Holmes could blow this draft. I actually think Pickett will be good but also available later in the round.

These people pay zero attention to this team.

3 Likes

Obviously, the Pickett pick is yuck. But if we can get Karlaftis and Dean in the 2nd, Metchie, Ruckert and Hinton in the rest of the draft I could live with it. Knowing those were the other picks, we should’ve just grabbed Hamilton at 2.

Reuter is intentionally moronic.

Consistently.

3 Likes

That’s a pretty sweet draft. Change Hamilton to Ekwonu and I love it.

2 Likes

I will smash something if that is our pick at 2.

Seriously……I know I’ve been saying “well I’ve gotta trust the process” blah blah blah but….NO!

f No!!!

I would rather take almost any other player mentioned in the realm of the first 15-20 picks.

1 Like

I could live with Ekonwu also there. There’s a few guys I’d be fine with there. Hamilton, any of the edge, Ekonwu even Willis to an extent if the rest of the draft plays out like that. We just need to address so many other positions and Safety was the one that seemed neglected in that mock.

So the Lions are looking for an immediate starter who can play if our starter Goff gets injured?

That’s some brilliant deductive reasoning by this so called draft expert.

Yeah I think this guy probably needs to look for new work.

A lot of these so-called experts are. That’s why you can’t take any of them seriously.

2 Likes

Well, that’s an interesting take. Can’t say that it’s the favorite one I’ve seen.I don’t see Taylor lasting to the 6th, nor Karlaftis in the 2nd, but stranger things have happened. Not really buying ignoring the O-Line or waiting until our last pick to address DT with a homer pick either :thinking:

1 Like

Wow, that would be tough to swallow. I don’t think I would like any quarterback at 2 besides Willis. That’s only because I can see his potential and if the staff sees it after seeing it firsthand than I trust it.

But yeah Pickett at 2 would be a bigger head scratcher to me then when the Giants took Daniel Jones so early.

1 Like

Important to remember that he’s a Chad

2 Likes

Good job Chad Reuter.

Encouragement Dog Poop GIF

Me after our first pick.

Comedy Hang Yourself GIF by LLIMOO

1 Like

I like Pickett but don’t see that at all. Zero chance!

So will probably happen……

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.