NFL free agency 2024: Ranking top 25 offensive free agents; WRs, OL dominate

Jonah Jackson listed as No. 25 overall.

I think Detroit will have a number already in mind when they talk to Jonah. This is our number, accept it or we will go to someone else.

They gave Jamaal a number last year. He refused. We signed Montgomery.

I think they focus on being upfront and honest with players. If they aren’t interested in making an offer to one of our own FA’s, I think they will tell them up front.

5 Likes

Jonah also wasn’t selected by this regime. I think they offer a one year prove it deal with incentives or let him walk.

2 Likes

Hasn’t he already been proving it for three years?

The amount of Guards on this list should mean cheaper market for Jonah. Robert Hunt might be a good upgrade though.

1 Like

He’ll get overpaid elsewhere. I could be way off but i think he played.the contract game through the season not playing injured because the tape would hurt his FA value. Ragnow played with 4 injuries like a maniac. I think the regime is fine moving on from JJ. I would draft a future center in the first round who could play guard for a season or two for seasoning until Frank calls it a career.

1 Like

A Interesting guy Mike Onwenu, plays both Gs Spots and can kick out side.

1 Like

I mean the last 2 years he’s proven durability is an issue. Missed 10 games and couldn’t finish 3 other games. That’s gotta be a major factor in negotiations

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.