NFL mock drafts are making me nervous

They’re just hoping and praying we do something stupid, because we are 2 or 3 players away from owning the league!

1 Like

I do see us taking a developmental qb who has some potential to be a starter, not sure what rd though

1 Like

yeah same here

Richardson for example i would take maybe day 2 or day 3 if he falls there

I think Mock drafts over value the ■■■■ out of Qb’s though, look at last year

3 Likes

Personally I love Tight Ends too… I’ll let myself out. haha

spank carls jr GIF

3 Likes

Let Campbell and them handle it, I bet you they are talking about how the draft is shaping and what they might do WITH The Vikes this week…

It’s the same old tired narrative in the media that Goff HAS TO be replaced immediately and that Hock was their best skilled positions player that leaves a huge void in their offense hence the QB and TE mocks. I mean, a whole bunch of know it alls had Willis mocked to the Lions at #2 overall last year and they didn’t even take him in the 2nd round lol. Shows how much they know.

Swift is also somebody who gets massively overrated by the media. These experts really don’t know much about the Lions when it boils down to it. Not that I blame them, the Lions aren’t worth researching often times but they better recognize because the Lions are ready to roar.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.