NFL Network Rookie Rankings through 4 weeks (Jeremiah)

I’ll take it.

Hutch #6
Rodrigo #20

6 Likes

Woolen, Doubs, Pitre, Brisker, and even Rodrigo….

those are all guys that were talked about as guys the Lions should consider by various posters on this forum.

We have have some guys here that should be employed at the NFL level….

@Thats2 should get his resume to some NFL squads… because some team could use him.

6 Likes

“Some team”?

How about the Lions??

6 Likes

Williams and Paschal both being injured clearly makes it so we have no idea what we’re getting. With that disclaimer out of the way - there are a number of defenders around that late first early 2nd that looks really good. Considering the Lions will most likely be picking twice in that area again next draft, I hope they take advantage

Some of that is opportunity though. I always like Doubs but if he ends up being the Packers number 1 in the medium to long term I’m a very happy Lions fan (or Packers hater more specifically).

Meeeehhh…Holmes sucks. He ignores the Defense. :wink:

Jeremiah’s pretty heavy on his priors, I thought he left out some other guys who’ve been pretty great as well.

Charles Cross has been by far the best of the Big 3 OTs (though Lucas has been great too).

Dylan Parham and Kenyon Green have been two of the better iOLs.

Bryan Cook looks like a future stud at safety.

Stingley’s been outshined by Sauce but was off to a good start before missing last week.

Karlaftis has flashed a lot more than I thought he would.

Rachaad White looks good when he gets opportunities and has been getting more and more of them.

Daniel Bellinger is already the Giants #1 TE.

Roger McCreary has been fantastic in Tennessee, tiny arms be damned.

Arnold Ebikitie is racking up pressures, it’s only a matter of time until he has a breakout game (perhaps against statue Tom Brady this weekend?).

Cole Strange has justified the Pats taking him in the 1st.

There’s just so many guys this time of year, and a lot of different ways it could pan out.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.