NFL sends teams new video on eligible reporting, doubles down on Lions being at fault

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1742320120448348315?t=aHRwtC33q1uhKex8dRZ6Iw&s=19

Absolute joke of a league. Absolute joke. The video completely contradicts their excuse.

https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/status/1742327850823537040?t=XIzV_yypCNOPIykhOK_TBQ&s=19

4 Likes

You Know Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

He knew what they were doing because he was told what they were doing.
He didn’t like what they were doing and purposely ignored Decker in his attempt to declare.
He chose to key on Skipper despite Decker being right there.
They’re getting the final word on it and all the Lions can do is take it.

3 Likes

the league is blatantly gaslighting. dallas fans seem to be the only ones eating this up

11 Likes

Well I got my answer as to which official threw the flag. This video shows that it was blonde ponytail who drops the flag after the play is over and both teams are exiting the field of play.

1 Like

Different, they usually wait until the off season to introduce a new Lion rule.

3 Likes

Man, there’s really no excuse for this at all.
This is next-level bull-shit by the league and especially that official.

6 Likes

You know, there are 32 entities that form the NFL as a league.
When the league and it’s operations staff asserts itself as a 33rd entity or ego to defend, it’s gone too far.

2 Likes

I think i missed the part about the tight end position being in the middle of the line where 70 lined up. Did they cover that part clearly?

The Lions organization, coaches and players have taken the high road since this incident. They know they need to turn the page and focus on the next game and playoffs. This crap by the league infuriates me and I want nothing more than for MCDC, Brad or even Sheila to put out a statement in response to the crap. The bigger the fine the better.

6 Likes

And pissing off the NFL is not in our interest

2 Likes

A very public, very direct response is required at this point.

1 Like

Nope. Channel that fury and get r done.

3 Likes

“Rod Wood is handling all of that stuff.”

Channel it, Rod! They should have let sleeping dogs lie. Let the shield and their 2nd-rate officials have it with both barrels!

2 Likes

After the season. Not now. Its bringing a slingshot to face a nuclear warhead.

2 Likes

Why would picking a fight with Roger Goodell be a good idea?

We’re being put in our place by a dictator. You take it rather than go to the gulag.

2 Likes

Goliath’s got nukes!!!

I have already decided, if we see a bias in officiating in the first playoff game towards our opponent then I am done and finished watching the NFL. I will track how the Lions do and root for them, but by no means will I watch another game.

I expect given this stance by the NFL, it is now empowering the officials to be able to ■■■■ up with no consequences. We heard rumors this crew has been taken off playoff games but I don’t care, the whole group is a big fraternity and I am willing to bet we get screwed at least one more time.

To Nate and others, I am not claiming the NFL is rigged, but you can definitely have a bias amongst the officiating crews towards and against certain teams and I imagine the Lions are now seen as trouble makers because of this shit storm that Allen created.

Also keep in mind that, if rumors from beat reporters at the time were true, the relationship between the team and league became tenuous when the league publicly leaked they were thinking of taking the Thanksgiving game away from Detroit and the team responded by threatening to pull all ad money.

The nfl is a bunch of pussies. Once lions or season done i wont watch another team boycott this shit.

1 Like