NFL Sunday Ticket pricing

They got their hooks in

Plus all my passwords set for the movie channel apps I have thru directv

Plus directtv kept giving me Sunday ticket the last three years so I wouldn’t cancel

Will I lose the biz Markie yo Gabba gabba forever ?
How will I ever watch bar rescue ?

I’m not great with change ! We’ve been together since 2004

2 Likes

You’ll get used to it when Campbell starts winning SBs here!
He’s gonna help us all adapt to change!

Ny AT&T bundle (phone, intertubes and U-Verse) is 429 a month.

1 Like

I hear ya. I have had directv since they started and the NFL ticket every year. I paid full price once, half price once, and every other year it was free. I’m in Erie, Pa and the bars here give me a hard time about getting a TV with the Lions game on. I was so happy with my NFL ticket.

2 Likes

Pay for Redzone and stream the Lions online. ■■■■’em.

Nope. Not gunna do it.
Wouldn’t be prudent.

We switched to YTTV from directv almost immediately when available and my only complaint from year one was no nfl network, that was added. Recording shows has never been an issue for us.

1 Like

I’ve done the streams for several years, just hate that I can’t record, pause etc it’s worth the cost for that alone on my end.

2 Likes

Wow …another Lions fan from Erie,Pa…likewise here…I had Direct tv Ticket forever…not once did they discount it…adios, went to streaming.

there’s been reddit threads for years that give 20-30 links to all NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/UFC/ ETC

I watched all Lions games for about 4 years without spending a penny. Stream them to the TV from computer (ad-blockers needed of course). But go ahead and spend $400 lmao

I find it a bit eerie
I’m open to suggestion though…you have my ear.
…as long as we err on the side of logic

I’ve done that the last three years as well. But the recording pausing etc wasn’t available in those streams, at least the ones I was using.
I will gladly spend the $250.

Well, it began with marriage for me.

Well the way we would get it discounted or free would be to call them and tell them we were going to cancel the ticket. So they never offered you had to say you were going to cancel in order to get something.

1 Like

Is the name for former WR from Erie speedster Dietrich Jells?

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.