NHL playoffs

That was the Ducks who beat the Wings in 2007. The Ducks became a thorn in the Wings during the 2000s

2 Likes

Cujo…, Giguere, lol

1 Like

I really miss the way HNIC used to be

2 Likes

Good post, but cant forget about Mr. Davidson.

Pistons - 3 Championships
Shock - 3 Championships
Vipers - 1 Turner Cup
TB Lightning - 1 Stanley Cup
co- owner Detroit Fury

2 Likes

Old but good!

2 Likes

Great point, thanks!

2 Likes

miss Joey Kocur to. loved when both sides jumped off the benches to brawl, coaches were swinging at eachother, , miss all the fights especially back in the Yzerman , McCarty, Shanny , Joe K , Lids, hey days. only watch it sparingly now.

1 Like

Notre Dame and the Leafs???

How did you get to be a Lion fan??? :wink:

1 Like

Tampa and Colorado in the Finals… feels like Avs may have the upper hand…

1 Like

Misery loves company?

2 Likes

I’m actually a Lions and Cowboys fan….but a bigger Cowboys fan. But I was raised in the UP….so that’s how I rooted for the Leafs. I went to college in South Bend…so there is that

1 Like

Cowboys fan!!??

Kidding Me Ian Ziering GIF by SYFY

2 Likes

Mom was raised in Texas….she loves the Cowboys and because I’m the youngest of three and the mommas boy I was a Cowboys fan growing up. Dad was raised in the UP….diehard Lions fan and so is my oldest brother. My middle brother doesn’t really give a shit.

2 Likes

By far, best owner in the history of Detroit sports when you look at it that way!

Thanks for putting those stats up!

Diehard Oilers fan. It was nice winning a 1st round series for the first time in 5 years but they’re grossly outmatched against Calgary, I expect them to get thumped again tonight.

Funny enough, I became an Oilers fan after the dynasty years so over the last 25 years, I’ve experienced nothing but pain as an Oilers and Lions fan despite both franchises having generational talents. For the Lions, it’s been 30+ years of pain. It’s hard to come up with a worse NFL/NHL duo over the last 25 years. Browns/Leafs or Panthers perhaps?

1 Like

Right on dude! Thank you for sharing.

I’d say being a leafs fan has to suck extremely hard right now. They have a great team, and it reminds me of the early 90s red wings, super talented, then get eliminated in the first or second round. As a lions fan, my heart goes out to leafs fans!

But I do agree, Calgary is really outmatching the Oilers. McDavid is incredible, however, the Flames seem to have much better depth and production from more lines. And they win the battles on the boards more times than not.

1 Like

Well, what do I know? Big win tonight.

1 Like