No. 1 Box Office Movie on your 10th Birthday will determine how the rest of 2021 will turn out for you

Not sure if it would be “The Poseidon Adventure” or “Five Fingers of Death.”

art film GIF by hoppip

2 Likes

Arrive Harrison Ford GIF

3 Likes

“Funny Girl” (1968)

I may just have to kill myself.

3 Likes

I was a few weeks shy of Caberet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1990S GIF

1 Like

Wes - you’re a lot younger than I would have assumed.

1 Like

Marathon Man for me.

Never saw it, but this year has been a long grind for me thus far (in a mostly good way)… seems like this is predicting that will continue.

SUPERMAN BABY!

Rough…

titanic night GIF

5 Likes

Funny Girl” (1968) for Feb 26, 1969🤨

But for the year of 1969 it’s Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Can I go with that instead? Although they get killed, it is in a glorious shootout.

Ace Ventura!

My wife might have bested me with Wayne’s World, depending on your humor preferences. I’ll have to check this list again next year when my kid turns 10.

2 Likes

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof–probably fits the Lions more than me.

Fort Apache The Bronx

So I guess I’m surrounded…or a hooker is coming my way

1 Like

Looks like this year is a breeze

“Easy Rider”

1 Like

I’m a moron and misread the title (I thought it was birth date, not birth date +10).

My new movie is MUCH better.

knife

Funny, because my e-commerce company is working to launch an Australian website by the end of this year.

Just a couple of months from being able to claim one of my all-time favorite movie lines that I still use all the time:
tenor (4)

Aliens, Crocodile Dundee, Short Circuit, Top Gun… 1986 was a hell of a year for cultural touchpoint movies.

3 Likes

Blazing Saddles

Goff catches fire and Detroit rides him to a playoff win in 2021.

3 Likes

Blazing Saddles! Classic! Super Bowl run! :wink::roll_eyes:

1 Like

“Sparticus” and “Psycho” were No. 1 and 2. Just substitute No. 2 in your prediction and I can assure you it would be accurate.

2 Likes