NO MOCK, What's your Draft Board. Your guys

Well I’m glad YOU said it…

:joy: :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah im really starting to see more hype on whitherspoon …we will see combine might be a reach at 6 but idk if he makes ot to 18…the more i see of him the better i like him…he can bring the hits too …

I’m going to wait for this guys draft board.

His analysis of the 2022 draft is comedy gold. It really might be the all time worst.

1 Like

Haven’t got to watch any film on this guy, probably won’t. Don’t know how to evaluate OL talent other than seeing a guy dominate his opponent. Most dominant OG I saw this year was Cooper Beebe, just bulldozed everyone. But he is returning to KSU. What I’ve read about Mauch is he’s got great movement skills (former TE), his run blocking is great, but his pass blocking is bad.

Mine is pretty short and simple right now.

#6OA.1) Devon Witherspoon - CB, Illinois
#6OA.2) Tyree Wilson - DL, Texas Tech

#16OA.1) Brian Branch - DB, Alabama
#16OA.2) Christian Gonzalez - CB, Oregon

#48) Jack Campbell - MBL Iowa
#59) tbd

2 Likes

Bresee is growing on me, biggest risk, big upside, if we stay at 6 I expect a DL player.
18 is a db would love Gonzalez, not sure he will be there.

Then 2nd and 3rd round I focus on BPA and need:
OL, RB, DB LB

2 Likes

I would still love a small trade down from 6 as others have said as well, it really comes down to what QB is on the board when Lions are announced on the clock with #6

3 Likes

I would call his pass-blocking a work-in-progress more than it is bad. He just doesn’t have any reps, North Dakota State runs the ball like every play. Even when they pass it’s often short stuff where he doesn’t really have to hold up. Senior Bowl will be big for him.

The difference from RG OCyrus Torrence to these other guys is drastic in my opinion

Go for the gusto or don’t go at all for Right Guard

1 Like

I think there are a lot of tackle converts who make sense. I really like Mauch and Bergeron, and Wright would fit with your bully ball approach on the interior. And they have the additional bonus of being able to move over to tackle if something happens to Decker or Sewell.

I’m a fan of Torrence’s too but he really isn’t a fit for what we like to do (Wright might not be either unless we leave him at tackle). He’s pretty much a power-scheme only guy who’ll be great in a phone booth but won’t offer much moving around. And we move our guys around a lot. Mauch and Bergeron have the athleticism to do it which is why I have them higher for us.

1 Like

I can’t justify the time it take in life to put towards compiling a draft…. Imho life is too short

But! Thank all that do as O can then live vicariously through you all!! :crazy_face::pray::heart::upside_down_face::+1:

It’s a drug-free alcohol-free way to escape reality. And play pretend. And then time stamp it and see how you woulda faired. Look back a year, two, five or ten years…kinda like facebook ya know?

It’s fun. It’s a break but it’s not for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guys I love in this draft that could be available for the Lions…

Jahmyr Gibbs RB
Drew Sanders LB
Jalen Carter DT
Eli Ricks CB
Jarrett Patterson OG/C
Gervon Dexter DT
Rashee Rice WR

I’m pretty lousy at these, so with a simulator came up with:

#9. Bryan Bresee DT (trade w/ Caro #9 & #55)
#18. Bijan Robinson RB
#48. Jack Campbell LB
#55. Sydney Brown S
#61. Jalin Hyatt WR
#81. Noah Sewell LB
#154. Henry To’o’To’o LB
#183. Luke Schoonmaker TE
#194. Javion Cohen G

1 Like

I like to run, do yoga or read for that type of “displacement?” …

But I do get it…. Which is why I am here looking at everyone’s draft instead!! :crazy_face:

I like to exercise and write…you like to yoga and read . It all kinda works out that way here too!!

Cheers mate

1 Like

Gonzalez or branch and that draft would be great

I want lions to take 2 of the following cbs in this draft

Witherspoon
Forbes
Branch
Gonzalez

Dont care where they get them but get 2 of those 4

I lean towards one of the top 2 centers who can play rg. That way if ragnow goes down we got the guy sitting next to him leaning to fill In already. I would rather they go with a backup at rg than at center

1 Like

I am on the excess of wanting stud RG and also

Olusegn Oluwatimi - Michigan Center

He’s the guard center guy you are referring too that is tops on my list.

Every year there’s some mid round U of M talent mostly on DL and OL and we always miss on on it.

Gotta hit this year. He’s a stud and will make everyone forget Evan Brown departing in FA

EDIT - Hard to go wrong with an outland trophy winner

Not sure why he gets no love in the mock community but I like him as a mid rounder for sure

He’s in some good company boy

1 Like