No Sunday Lions Game

Since we’re playing Monday Night what game or games are you interested in watching Sunday?

For obvious reasons Rams vs. Colts
Draft position and Stafford but also I want to see Donald and Nelson go against each other.

Pats vs. Jets
I wanna see Jones and Wilson play.

Cowgirls and Chargers
Herbert and Parsons. Dak is back.
Dallas’ offense looks like it could be exlpolsive. How are they gonna do against Chargers D.

2 Likes

got to watch Stafford to see if his “good” play continues. this is NOT intended to turn into A “Stafford” Thread. was just saying…I want to see what happens this weekend.

2 Likes

This one for me. I think many games the Cowboys play in this year are going to be similar to the Bucs game, and that was fun. The Sunday night game is a good one as well.

2 Likes

The easy answer is “all of them.” I didn’t get my opening day “fix” of being able to pull up the multi-game view on Sunday Ticket and mainline footbll like a junkie who hasn’t gotten a fix in months. So this will be my “opening weekend” routine…but taking place in week 2. My wife will be out of town on Monday so I won’t have any distractions for that game. But as another poster brought up I might go to bed horny…which means I’m shit out of luck because she doesn’t let me have a girlfriend.

While I have the multi-game and redzone feeds going on my TV and tablet I do dial in on a particular game occasionally on my phone. To answer your question and not just be a smartass I’m going to guess the times where I lock in on one game it will be Panthers/Saints (obviously), Rams/Colts and Bills/Dolphins at the 1pm hour. I will probably split time peaking into Vikings/Cardinals and Cowboys/Chargers.

3 Likes

@wesleysh21 What do you think about the Vikequeens/Cardinals. Murray and the Cardinals looked good last week. I thought the Titans were gonna roll them.

This is the Cardinals “all in” year. No more grading on a curve. If this team goes 8-8 or something like that again…its time to replace the coaching staff.

3 Likes

Right on. They looked good. That division is stacked

2 Likes

Weak lineup until nightcap, frankly this is one Sunday I’ll be working on other things during the day with tv in background. AZ is my 1-B, they’re going to pound the Vikes.

1 Like

I think KM will be in the MVP talks at the end of the year, he’s that good.

1 Like

Watch to see if Minny and Bears can both lose!

Then all other MFC teams that can lose!!

And combo that help us in the playoff race regardless of us winning or losing

1 Like

There are two TVs at work, 50" and 40", in plain sight; one will have the Rams game on and the other will have the Bears game on. And since no Lions, I’ll just be there instead of home, making some $$$. And in return taking Monday off to pre-game and enjoy.

2 Likes

Put up 214 points last week in my high stakes dynasty league.
Looking for some consistency.
My starting lineup (2QB league):
QB1- Mahomes
QB2- Jackson
RB1- Cook
RB2- Hunt
RB/WR- Montgomery
WR1- Hill
WR2- McLaurin (23 points on Thursday)
WR3- Deebo
TE1- Fant
DEF- Rams
K- Bass

So that KC/Bal game is pretty big for me. Just gotta hope Jackson can sling it today :pray:

Tough call between Deebo and Mike Williams too. But I think I’ll ride with Deebo since he looked so good last week after the catch. He should at least see anywhere between 8-10 targets.
Pleasant surprise last week with Williams though. He keeps this up and he’s a damn good trade piece at the deadline.

1 Like

That is a tough call between Williams and Deebo. I’d flip a coin. Staley and Lombardi said Williams is an integral part of the offense comparing his role to Michael Thomas of the Saints. Lot of touches for him this year. Dallas can’t stop him and Allen.

Deebo blew up last week and will draw Slay today. If Philly’s DL can put pressure on Gacrappalo and Slay can stick with him he might have a so so day. Frisco looks good tho and Philly gonna Philly. I see Deebo having another big game.

Good problem to have man. Like 2 bad ass tackles LOL!

Good Luck!

1 Like

Doing a fun league with the NFL fantasy app.

We just realized that their app does not allow you to put players who are ruled out on reserve and pick someone else up. Josh Jacobs has been listed out since Thursday in the app. They took to this morning to update his scoring projection to zero and still unable to move him to a reserve spot. Finally found their webpage that says players must be IR,NON, SUS, or EXEMPT to put them on the reserve list. Guessing Covid is an undocumented one as well.