Not funny, but funny

I’d welcome that scenario. Fully expect to be poo in 2021. The future gentlemen, is out there…

Panthers in 2001!

That’s week one and sets the tone for the season.

Brutal schedule. I guess I’ll be watching for “player development.”

1 Like

Yeah, that’s usually the one where the refs bent us over.

So, 17-0?

Let’s be honest. As Lions fans we took a 30-16 game and turned it into a moral victory. :rofl:

Yes. I’m expecting a lot of intimidation driven forfeitures.

1 Like

did you include the one where we were up by 3 TD’s and lost?

I’m sorry. I don’t understand your post. You must forgive me bc Dan Campbell is my first language.

1 Like

every season we get up on an opponent by at least 2 TD’s lead, and then they come back and spank us and get the W.

It’s like BC vs. AD in history. What you’re speaking of was BDC. We’re now in the ADC thing in Lions history. The Phoenix has risen.

5 Likes

no kool-aid drinking for me “yet” I’ll admit that our leaders this time SEEM ore prepared and intelligent and ABLE to get The Lions to win more, BUT I have got to see them do it not just talk a good game…they fail and they are no different that those that came before them…Once we have had a few offseasons to build? It’s showtime.

Our last playoff win was in 30 B.C.

4 Likes

I think you mean 30 BDC. We are in year 0 of ADC.

I think I’m going to refer to any lions history with this now, and then count backwards, so like, last year was year 1 BDC now we are 0 ADC, so 30 BDC would be 1991… does that make sense?

Nevermind I just confused myself

3 Likes

Not as exaggerated as the uneducated sports fan would think.

2 Likes

Batch, Charlie?

Before Cable?

Before Clinton?

Dammit, was Pete Rozelle still the flicking Commissioner last time we won a playoff game? Really? REALLY?

FML

1 Like

Dan Campbell is my spirit animal.

2 Likes

Ok, no it was Tags as Commissioner. But Only in his 2nd yr. Rozelle lived til 96.

So it’s been a quarter century since Rozelle died.

Drought is 5 yrs more than that.

FML still.

2 Likes

unnamed (1)