O.j Simpson

The thing is you can’t create O.J.s blood by contamination. The only way you get a positive blood by O.J. is by getting his blood from his body. How did that blood get there? Probably that huge fresh knife wound he had on his hand eh? Now if you can show that O.J. recently donated blood to the Red Cross and Mark Fuhrman was working at the Red Cross, I might start to believe the frame story. But short of that, you have to convince me that all 3 blood labs they sent the blood to were for some reason in on the frame job.

1 Like

Drudge headline: “Cancer Murders OJ”

The blood evidence was overwhelming and the prosecution failed to present it properly or the outcome would have been different. It really came down to that.

True. If you’re going to kill your wife and her maybe boyfriend, best not to bleed all over the crime scene. OJ clearly never believed he was going to get away with it, slow speed chase and all, but was too chicken to blow his own head off. His blood drippings were even consistent with the hand he cut, not like they needed it.

As ridiculous as the acquittal was it has to be viewed in the context of the LA riots and the aftermath. That doesn’t make it right of course.

1 Like

I hope someone examines his brain for CTE.

Yep. CTE seems likely.

IMG_0012

Not even OJ can outrun life.

1 Like

Probably a helluva stiff arm though with the rigor mortis and all.

2 Likes

The dumbest part of the whole glove don’t fit performance was he put on a pair of latex gloves first before he put on his murder gloves…of course they are tight you’re wearing 2 ■■■■■■■ pair of gloves… unreal how dumb the jury had to be.

My theory remains some of the jurors were paid off to vote innocent. That’s the only way it makes sense.

2 Likes

Sorry, but they were never going to find him guilty. I honestly think the jurors (most of them) bought into the “Framing Conspiracy” THe makeup of the jury almost guaranteed this.

“The final jury consisted of nine Blacks , two Whites and one Hispanic. After the verdict acquitting Mr. Simpson on Oct. 3, 1995, several jurors emerged to say they had never believed the prosecution’s case. There was cheering among sections of the Black community.” from an article on the case

Right. That’s why I brought up the riots and the aftermath. In that time and place a hung jury was the “best” possible outcome for the prosecution.

1 Like

OJ guilty in civil court. Damages of $33m.

Lived in a 750k house his daughter rented, only accepted cash for signing gigs appearances etc

Amount paid to Brown and Goldman families in 20 years- Under 100k.

Amount now owed w/ interest- $114 million

Now finding a matryoshka doll of nested and interlocking domestic and foreign LLCs hiding hid assets.

Hope you brought a fan…

The Jury wasn’t dumb or paid off. If you talk to most people who watched the entire trial you will find that many thought he was guilty but that he would get acquitted…. Why??

The jury made a statement that the prosecution failed to meet the burden of proof. Truth is the prosecution was out matched skill wise.

The defense had an ace up their sleeve. The Furhman tapes. Read about them here.

Do a Wiki search for them and read it.

The fact that Fuhrman was the guy collecting evidence meant you couldn’t trust the evidence.

The defense did a great job of building on the doubt Furhman created and the prosecution failed to show just how strong their case was in a manner that removed all doubt.

Yea not buying it Air. The racist cop card is cute but he didn’t kill his ex wife and lover. OJ sure did :wink:

Any juror with half a brain can see that

The problem is you have a cop who has admitted to planting evidence gathering the crucial evidence. That same cop had made lots of claims about his own department and his own department called him a liar and embellishing the actual facts of other cases. That fact tainted all the evidence with doubt.

The prosecution then failed to address the questions that the defense laid out.

The burden of proof fell on the prosecution and they failed…… the defense created reasonable doubt and won…. No one paid off the jury.

Most polls at the time felt OJ did it but those same
Polls felt the prosecution failed to present their case and he would get an acquittal…. And he did.

1 Like

If there wasn’t the blood, you may have a point. But there was blood, a lot of OJs blood. You could give Fuhrman a year to plant evidence and he still couldn’t make OJs blood. He may have planted the glove at OJs house, could totally see him doing that. Guy is a douchebag and embarrassment to LAPD. That’s why an understanding of DNA evidence is critical for jurors, they need to understand it to see through the B.S.

1 Like

The problem with the blood evidence is that the police handling the blood gave the defense an easy way to explain it away.

After drawing a vial of blood from OJ, one of the cops delivered that vial to the criminologist who was still at the scene of the crime. One of the dumbest things I have ever heard a police officer do. Once that vial of blood showed up at the crime scene, it was way too easy for the defense to claim that blood was planted. Especially when the jury, and city had a very good reason to mistrust the police force.

That was just one of many huge mistakes that were made. The police, and the prosecutors fumbled that case badly.