O-Line- #4?

I agree we are top 5 with good health!

3 Likes

They have as much to prove this season as Goff. They’ve been lauded as this great line and it wasn’t there consistently last season.

Great line and a great Goff will follow.

6 Likes

According to ESPN, the Lions O-line sucks. I trust them, they know best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We need to get a better swing tackle if reports are true of our backups struggling. It’d be a shame if one of our tackles go down then we’re back to square one.

That was the point of signing Lamm I think!!

Add vets with experience. We need more DT’s yet.

2 Likes

Imagine if Stafford was still here and his body wasn’t broken from the years he played without an oline and running game?
Here’s hoping Goff grows into that caliber of a QB. He is much younger.
We have a 2-3 year window. After that it will become increasingly more difficult to keep the band together.

2 Likes

Remember when the Rams went “all in” in 2018 and had a ahort window???

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/rams-left-out-in-cold-in-2020/

Lions still have good future draft assets… and no current player that is an albatross contract … so the window is not even open yet… and it can stay open for many years if the players are good enough to even think about a “window”.

2 Likes

Gotta stay healthy. If this line gets a full season together, watch out.

3 Likes

Actually I want to see how Taylor, Cornell, and Cominsky play before we make any moves. All 3 of those guys are supposed to be playing pretty good in camp so far so I want to see if they show it during PS.

I would say Goff has no excuses-but our Defense concerns me @ LB.

Candidate for Freezing Cold Tskes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.