Observations: Jahmyr Gibbs dazzles against Giants, while a UDFA shows he belongs

Gibbs creates a dilemma for me. I’m in a keeper league. I have Swift and Monty (had Monty last year). I’m dropping Swift but keeping Monty. I won’t draft until the 5th round. If I take Gibbs, I’ll have 2 RB’s with a 9 bye week If I choose to let Monty go, hoping to get Gibbs. I may not get either.

I want him.

If Williams had 4.3 speed he’d have been an outstanding value in the first round.

1 Like

Gibbs is a quality handcuff for Monty while also being able to start alongside him in your lineup. I would definitely not worry about the bye week.

2 Likes

Nice Job Kyle! Such a better report than when you were writing chicken little 2 years ago. I see Kyle growing culturally and I like it.

1 Like

Things could be clicking for him. And it’s a bonus that he could make the roster. He is Uber talented. The conversation I had w person in the know was before camp and the reality about his lack of passion for the game is real……that’s just his personality. His brother washed out for the same reason….played football bc they were athletic and good at it……they didn’t LOVE the game……

They could not afford me.

4 Likes

But the Lions could a Ford you.

I’ll see myself out.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I just witnessed a sign!!!

Just played this tweet for the first time as Spotify was playing the riff change in Black Sabbath’s “Jack the Stripper/Fairies Wear Boots”.

It fits perfectly! :star_struck:

1 Like

Holy shit, that burst he has coming out of the stutter step is unreal. There isn’t a linebacker in the league that could cover him if he lines up outside or in the slot.

4 Likes

One more great WR on this squad and the offense could be amazing.

2 Likes

I think he will bring a big play ability but I really think Lions fans are sleeping on Montgomery.

I expect Jah to have an impact equal to or greater than Swifts but I think Montgomery has an impact greater than Williams did. Probably not in the TD department but more so in the yardage department.

4 Likes

I know it is just preseason joint practice but all I can say is UGH!

Ben: If there were an area of concern for the defense from today’s session against the Giants, it would be Detroit’s run defense, specifically against any sort of delayed read run. It’s tough to properly judge the run defense in these settings where it isn’t exactly full game speed. But the Lions seemed on their heels with Daniel Jones and Barkley doing what they do so well with the read-style, run-oriented attack. Jones spread out the field a couple of times, did a fake dropback and took off for a couple of meaty gains that the Lions couldn’t seem to decipher.

1 Like

Who is Ben?

Ben Raven

3 Likes

okilly dokilly rave GIF

3 Likes

Heyyy I’m not a pheasant !

2 Likes

Ben Dover?

sexy yoga GIF

1 Like

Remember that move from last year? Da Problem showed it to Jah.

3 Likes

I identify as a grouse. It was either that or a swallow, so I went with grouse.

3 Likes