Offense puts butts in the seats but Defense win championships. Agree or disagree?

I want our defense to handle opponents and get the ball back in the hands of the offense -quickly, I also don’t want to see our D players get exposed during games, we have to be STRONG. On Offense, I want them to move the ball with ease down the field and when in The RED ZONE , score points-every drive.

1 Like

You’re both wrong. Tight Ends win championships… it’s science.

sasha grey ass slap GIF

Amen!!!

Dear Ohio State and Oklahoma,

In the NFL, the best defense is a good offense.

Yours truly,
@JerseyJungle

There’s a ton of truth to this. The way college is set up allows teams to have huge gulfs in talent, and this really shows on defense. The worst team in the NFL is much closer in defensive talent to the best team in the NFL than the 2nd best team in college is to the best.

I don’t know, the Lions won the division and were 7 mins away from going to the SB with an inconsistent pass rush and a dumpster fire at CB.

1 Like

Imagine if Foxy-boy shaved his cranium…WOW!!!

I’ve always been the opinion, you can’t have one without the other-because they work together in separate ways to Benefit the team…one can BE slightly better than the other -BUT- you must have both working well together…