Offense puts butts in the seats however Defense wins championships. Agree or disagree?

That’s why I want the Falcons to focus on offense in the draft. But if they can get some pieces to bolster the defense go for it.

1 Like

KC defense won this last SB……and having Mahomes lol. KC offense was off all season but made the plays it needed to in the playoffs.

If Detroit had a top 15 defense to go with that offense we would have had a good shot at winning a SB.

In todays NFL I think you have a better chance with a top offense.

1 Like

This thread seems familiar…… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I agree with this. If you only have the resources to work on one side of the ball, in today’s game, I think offense is the way to go.

You still have to have an adequate defense if you want to be a champion though.

Can vary greatly
-Tampa w/Dilfer
-ravens more recently

vs
greatest show on turf
most of the kc teams

WTF…

Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

Den first for me. Starting a topic, watching it die and fade into the archives of the Den library… and promptly restarting it.

@stephenboyd57 had one thing right about championships in the first thread though…

spank carls jr GIF

great Offense ,might put asses in seats, but a great Defense absolutely crushes our opponents chances at winning SO you need a SOLID combination of both!

You need a top 10 offense and above average defense. Thats how all the good teams have won the last 8 or so years

Crowd noise wins championships. Everybody knows that.

1 Like

This is just a thing that someone said one time, and people thought it sounded cool. There are a multitude of ways to win in sports.

Can we put this stupid saying permanently in the trash where it belongs now?

1 Like

If the NFL has it’s way it will be Defense gets you an automatic playoff loss. In 15 years it will just be offense vs mannequins. They will still flag the mannequins 15 yards for unsportsmanlike when a WR runs into one. Then your offense starts even farther back.